Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MK-677 and Ghrelin, Nelson Montana bash

lilbenoit

Registered
I read an article by I believe this Nelson Montana dope, which was posted on muscle media or one of those places about how you should not use MK 677 nutrobal because you should never mess with ghrelin. The reason was the effects it has on brain health especially anxiety in depression. Has anyone experienced this on it? you have to wonder if these guys actually use these compounds because it sounds like they just make stuff up

I read an article by I believe this Nelson Montana dope, which was posted on muscle media or one of those places about how you should not use MK 677 nutrobal because you should never mess with ghrelin. The reason was the effects it has on brain health especially anxiety in depression. Has anyone experienced this on it? you have to wonder if these guys actually use these compounds because it sounds like they just make stuff up

I don't see a problem with ghrelin release tug-of-war. Ghrelin and leptin are released during fasting and studies have shown post-release dopamine goes up and anxiety goes down in general. Anecdotally, I like natural HGH boosters like nutrozol vs the nutrobal level, but I have a few clients use mk677 daily now with amazing results.

leptin decreases appetite
ghrelin increases it

this is from the gut, not from the brain

if you have anxiety or depression it would have nothing to do with that effect unless you were super addicted to food. that is the only way to link it to the brain and even that is a huge stretch

always ask to see citations, anectodal evidence and studies when someone makes a crazy take like this. we cannot keep letting people get in the way of science anymore in this world. someone just blurting things out and just expecting people to trust them is twitter bullshit making stuff out just to get views and clicks. we see this A LOT with sports everyday. someone has an 'anonymous source' that says so and so team is going to draft so and so player. we gonna believe every twitter post that says that? no we cannot. we have to go with the real proof with things

Last edited:
im not getting involved in these call out threads anymore... good luck with everything... if you want the best quality mk677 then go to https://sarms.forsale

if you want to pm me for other details on 677 by all means go for it... other than that... good luck to you

im not getting involved in these call out threads anymore... good luck with everything... if you want the best quality mk677 then go to https://sarms.forsale

if you want to pm me for other details on 677 by all means go for it... other than that... good luck to you

I’m with you brother...can we just get back to helping people that need it instead of bashing in every damn thread.

Back
Top Bottom