Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MK 677 know if its real by the taste ?

YaniCaster

Hi guys

Without further ado, can you know if your MK 677 is real by the taste? As far as I know raw MK677 powder taste VERY bad, like acid, gasoline, leaves very bad mouth taste. So the question is, can you judge by that, just remembering the taste and comparing it with other mk 677 powder brands ?

Thank you !

Taste won't tell you anything about it. Different labs use different carrier ingredients, and some even use something to sweeten it (so gagging down the grain alcohol solvent isn't as hard)

Taste shouldn't tell you squatty about it. But on that note some of the best MK ive had tasted like battery acid mixed with sour sauce lol

Hi guys

Without further ado, can you know if your MK 677 is real by the taste? As far as I know raw MK677 powder taste VERY bad, like acid, gasoline, leaves very bad mouth taste. So the question is, can you judge by that, just remembering the taste and comparing it with other mk 677 powder brands ?

Thank you !

Zero idea. But I doubt any of the powders or solutions they go in (if in liquid form) taste great.

Zero idea. But I doubt any of the powders or solutions they go in (if in liquid form) taste great.

Pure LGD due to my expirience taste like nothing or like eating paper. MK677 gives me that horrible taste of acid and gasoline. Im talking pure powders, not solutions, nor mixed pills or tabs.

Pure LGD due to my expirience taste like nothing or like eating paper. MK677 gives me that horrible taste of acid and gasoline. Im talking pure powders, not solutions, nor mixed pills or tabs.

I'm basing my replies on the many (and it was many) bitching about the taste of the carrier used with the liquid sarms etc

What brands do y'all like?

We recommend the sponsors of this very forum you're asking that question on (see ads). Two reasons:
1) Cos they support the forum - no support = forum
2)Cos we get feedback from members like yourself. PSL and others that sponsor the forum get, for the most part amazing feedback. Check the reviews and blood test results.

We recommend the sponsors of this very forum you're asking that question on (see ads). Two reasons:
1) Cos they support the forum - no support = forum
2)Cos we get feedback from members like yourself. PSL and others that sponsor the forum get, for the most part amazing feedback. Check the reviews and blood test results.

I gotcha. I didn't pay attention to anything when I registered this account

Sarms1 has MK677 ive used it its awesome.

Esarms will be carrying it sounds like fall of this year. Ive used their cardarine and sten and both are top notch so assume the MK677 will be the same.

Raws are obviously cheaper but tons and tons and tons of fakes and other companies ive tried are garbage and ive tried a few of the larger ones (PureRawz for example).

- - - Updated - - -

To actually test properly you need to do chromatography/mass spectrum testing which is very expensive and obviously you send a random illegal compound to a testing facility chances are they wont want to test it or will destroy it.

Sarms1 has MK677 ive used it its awesome.

Esarms will be carrying it sounds like fall of this year. Ive used their cardarine and sten and both are top notch so assume the MK677 will be the same.

Raws are obviously cheaper but tons and tons and tons of fakes and other companies ive tried are garbage and ive tried a few of the larger ones (PureRawz for example).

- - - Updated - - -

To actually test properly you need to do chromatography/mass spectrum testing which is very expensive and obviously you send a random illegal compound to a testing facility chances are they wont want to test it or will destroy it.

Another screenshot! Lol I'm glad you mentioned all that, because I've never done Sarms and I've been hearing good things about them.
I just never knew where to look

Another screenshot! Lol I'm glad you mentioned all that, because I've never done Sarms and I've been hearing good things about them.
I just never knew where to look

No problem honestly I would not touch anything other than Sarms1 or Esarms.

Sarms1 ships international and takes a little longer and you need bitcoins. Esarms ships domestic US and takes CC which is nice plus no minimum order amount.

Sarms1 uses capsules which I prefer as its easier to bring places. Esarms has liquids which are just as effective but you have to carry glass dropper bottles with you. Its really preference on the delivery method, payment method, and product type (liquid or capsules).

Sarms1 has a 10% off code (ping Stevesmi for it) and Esarms has a 20% off code (ping dylan gemelli for it or it may be at the top in a sticky).

sarms4you is also a good choice, ill get some mk 677 from them cause i live in the uk(faster delivery) and its slightly cheaper than sarms1,

Back
Top Bottom