Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MK 677 nutrobal hip or hype?

hailman

Registered
I used to be a big forum member on some old school bodybuilder sites which are no longer around. found this forum and have been reading on here. a lot of places push products so hard to trust anyone. wouldn't it make more sense to get prescribed peptides from an anti aging clinic rather than get MK677? what are the advantages?

I used to be a big forum member on some old school bodybuilder sites which are no longer around. found this forum and have been reading on here. a lot of places push products so hard to trust anyone. wouldn't it make more sense to get prescribed peptides from an anti aging clinic rather than get MK677? what are the advantages?

thats really up to you... mk677 is going to be very effective, much more than most peptides will be... it just depends on your comfort level and what exactly you are wanting to accomplish...

why was MK677 created? ask yourself that question. it was created to make life easier on the person using it

would you rather take something once a day orally or have to go through the headache of using fragile ass peptides that have to be refridgerated and babied so they don't go bad? then having to inject multipe times a day.

The advantages are cost, convenience, effect, and safety. It is exceptional in all regards.

MK677 is no joke for sure and works amazing on mass and pumps but some bad sides like swollen ankles and lethargy . is much better than peptides yes

if you dont know how to run things properly or combat things, then you have issues... STOP POSTING STUPID SHIT... is that possible for you??? clealry not!! fucks sake!

Just had some bloods done so I can weigh in on this a bit. Was running 25mg/day and I gained about 15lbs running MK-677. My hunger was completely ridiculous. When I got bloods done while on, my IGF-1 was around 270 ng/ml. That was an increase of about 100 from my baseline. I've since come off and trying to consume the same amount of food is basically impossible. Since I'm cutting now, this actually works in my favor. 4 weeks after coming off my IGF-1 has now dropped again by ~100. It came in at 148 ng/ml. It clearly works but probably not as dramatic as HGH. I've never used GH, but I'd assume using it would put my IGF-1 above the reference range. For what it is I think it works great. I'm definitely going back once I trim some fat off for that big rebound.

Just had some bloods done so I can weigh in on this a bit. Was running 25mg/day and I gained about 15lbs running MK-677. My hunger was completely ridiculous. When I got bloods done while on, my IGF-1 was around 270 ng/ml. That was an increase of about 100 from my baseline. I've since come off and trying to consume the same amount of food is basically impossible. Since I'm cutting now, this actually works in my favor. 4 weeks after coming off my IGF-1 has now dropped again by ~100. It came in at 148 ng/ml. It clearly works but probably not as dramatic as HGH. I've never used GH, but I'd assume using it would put my IGF-1 above the reference range. For what it is I think it works great. I'm definitely going back once I trim some fat off for that big rebound.

Good to know. Thank you for the insights bro.

Where did you get you MK?

Back
Top Bottom