Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MK-677 opinions

carsonpence69

Registered
Has anyone tried this sarm before? Any reviews would be helpfull might pick some up and would like to hear what you guys have to say?

Has anyone tried this sarm before? Any reviews would be helpfull might pick some up and would like to hear what you guys have to say?

Yup I have about 3 years worth of sarms1 mk677 lol!

It works great I sleep awesome on it, helps with recovery, etc. Its similar to a peptide in that its a secretalogue so it tells your body to release more hgh/igf.

Its a great alternative to having to inject HGH or Peptides so I wouldnt hesitate to use it.

theres thousands upon thousands who have used it with great success.. 677 is a favorite amongst many... the issue is often times companies dont buy real raws because real 677 raws are extremely expensive in comparison to other sarms... far far far more expensive... so often times, what i have seen in the past, is many suppliers look for cheaper raws and when they find them, they buy them without testing them.. often times they are buying half 2866 and half 677 or not even 677 at all... so there are many fakes is underdosed products out there... as long as you have real 677, you will love it

you will notice the increased appetite and better sleep pretty quick. the other benefits kick in the longer you use it like fat loss

you can grab it from sarms1, i have a code for you

theres thousands upon thousands who have used it with great success.. 677 is a favorite amongst many... the issue is often times companies dont buy real raws because real 677 raws are extremely expensive in comparison to other sarms... far far far more expensive... so often times, what i have seen in the past, is many suppliers look for cheaper raws and when they find them, they buy them without testing them.. often times they are buying half 2866 and half 677 or not even 677 at all... so there are many fakes is underdosed products out there... as long as you have real 677, you will love it

True.

Also it's not a foolproof test but real mk677 should be extremely bitter and disgusting tasting. As opposed to steroid powders which have either a mild taste or no taste at all.

True.

Also it's not a foolproof test but real mk677 should be extremely bitter and disgusting tasting. As opposed to steroid powders which have either a mild taste or no taste at all.

Yes I always purchase from PureRawz and do the same test. Taste like gasoline, bitter and disgusting, very recognizable test. Even if I purchase from other brand i look for the same taste

Back
Top Bottom