Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MK 677 and ostarine and doctors

Karlashian

Registered
So I went to the doctor and was honest with her and told her that I wanted to get my hormones checked because I had been running some sarms. She did not know what they were so I showed her two bottles of MK 677 and ostarine. she said I'm sorry your insurance will not cover it so I said it's okay I'll pay cash and she said that she still could not write me a script for blood work because I was using illegal substances. What should I do now?

So I went to the doctor and was honest with her and told her that I wanted to get my hormones checked because I had been running some sarms. She did not know what they were so I showed her two bottles of MK 677 and ostarine. she said I'm sorry your insurance will not cover it so I said it's okay I'll pay cash and she said that she still could not write me a script for blood work because I was using illegal substances. What should I do now?

You should go get your blood work from a private lab and see what happened there. Doctors don't know what they are doing with sarms and bloods.

Panic!!

Nah, just get the bloods done privately

Get them done privately. I just had mine ran about a month ago. Cost me about 75 bucks.

What was the purpose of showing them the Sarms? Most doctors don't even know what herbs and amino acids do.

You need to find a new doctor. Your doctor should be able to treat you regardless of what drugs you have been using.

Check out our podcast where I discuss this and many other issues relating to bodybuilding and drugs: https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Back
Top Bottom