Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MK-677 and PEG-300

Revenge

Hello to everyone. I prepared 20ml / 25mg mk677 for trial. the mixture only made with peg-300. lonely this liquid is very bitter, bad taste. I'm not sure it's drinkable.
dMRxtp

- - - Updated - - -

photo
dMRxtp

https://ibb.co/dMRxtp

It’s because mk677 tastes like shit regardless, also the real deal is a light tanish brown color.

I’ve had it in ethanol and that was rough too, obviously you bought powder so why not capsule it up? That’s what I’m about to do.

20$ on amazon for a reliable scale that covers MG.

It’s because mk677 tastes like shit regardless, also the real deal is a light tanish brown color.

I’ve had it in ethanol and that was rough too, obviously you bought powder so why not capsule it up? That’s what I’m about to do.

20$ on amazon for a reliable scale that covers MG.

Yeah, capsules are way better. You have raws, make the most of it! I like to start at 10mg for a week or so and then ramp it up to 25-30mg/d.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, capsules are way better. You have raws, make the most of it! I like to start at 10mg for a week or so and then ramp it up to 25-30mg/d.

Agreed, I started with 12.5 as 25 was too much off the bat, worked up to 25 after 3 weeks. It’s a lot better if you have the raw material yourself, liquids are a waste if you have the supplies.

Agreed, I started with 12.5 as 25 was too much off the bat, worked up to 25 after 3 weeks. It’s a lot better if you have the raw material yourself, liquids are a waste if you have the supplies.

Liquids suck. I have gotten liquids from reputable dealers and it was mixed with glycol and also with pure alcohol. Just downright nasty to use! You can also get a press and make tablets.

Liquids suck. I have gotten liquids from reputable dealers and it was mixed with glycol and also with pure alcohol. Just downright nasty to use! You can also get a press and make tablets.

Yeah a tablet press is way out of my needs but just using capsules is simple, so much better.

The one I had was in alcohol so the mix of mk677 and ever clear was rough lol.

Yeah a tablet press is way out of my needs but just using capsules is simple, so much better.

The one I had was in alcohol so the mix of mk677 and ever clear was rough lol.

I had some like that from one of the sponsors of evo. It was nasty shit to choke down. Caps or tabs are so much simpler an easier to take, and just as effective if not more effective.

I had some like that from one of the sponsors of evo. It was nasty shit to choke down. Caps or tabs are so much simpler an easier to take, and just as effective if not more effective.

No more or less. And what is with the pussy... it doesn't taste nice. Just neck it.

I have raw powder in my hand. Can i drink this way? What should i do with this liquid? Cant i use it by adding somethings else?

I have raw powder in my hand. Can i drink this way? What should i do with this liquid? Cant i use it by adding somethings else?

You can dilute it more with something that has flavor, just keep your measurements right so you know what you’re taking.

Your liquid looks awfully light colored thought, it should have a brown tint.

Here’s the scale I have:
https://www.amazon.com/Smart-Weigh-Precision-Milligram-Calibration/dp/B00ESHDGOI

Does MG and works great.

And here’s capsules:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000...l+capsules&dpPl=1&dpID=31BA48b83nL&ref=plSrch

So much if easier to measure them and cap it.

just to let people know sarms1 has it in capsules so no nasty taste and no worrying about getting bunk

That they do Steve, and there are some other legit sources out there too. Just not approved as sponsors here.

You can dilute it more with something that has flavor, just keep your measurements right so you know what you’re taking.

Your liquid looks awfully light colored thought, it should have a brown tint.

Here’s the scale I have:
https://www.amazon.com/Smart-Weigh-Precision-Milligram-Calibration/dp/B00ESHDGOI

Does MG and works great.

And here’s capsules:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000...l+capsules&dpPl=1&dpID=31BA48b83nL&ref=plSrch

So much if easier to measure them and cap it.

thank you. color can be yellow because It has been solved with only peg. Can I mix with water or fruit juice at the right rate?

thank you. color can be yellow because It has been solved with only peg. Can I mix with water or fruit juice at the right rate?

Yes just draw your solution up, grab a sip of OJ then squirt the liquid in and swallow.

I find orange juice to be the best.

Yes just draw your solution up, grab a sip of OJ then squirt the liquid in and swallow.

I find orange juice to be the best.

good idea, thanks :) if so I can drink this evening.

- - - Updated - - -

Can I mix it with ethyl alcohol(%96 herbal alcohol)? cardarine or mk677..

Drink as in drink your mk677 mixture?

If you mean drink alcohol then just remember that’s counter productive to why we’re taking mk677.

Also once you get a month in on the 677 you’ll love it, phenomenal stuff really.

For color your raw powder should have a little tanish color too it.

- - - Updated - - -

Can I mix it with ethyl alcohol(%96 herbal alcohol)? cardarine or mk677..

Yes small amounts of ethanol aren’t gonna hurt you, meaning literally a ML of it. It dissolves well in alcohol too. Just keep in mind the taste of alcohol and mk677 together is gross, I had some like this and it was hard to get down.

Hence why I ordered a bulk supply of powder, and also powders much cheaper in the long run. I plan to stay on the mk677 for a good 6+ months.

10mg/day is a pretty low dosage.

I would start at 15mg/day and eventually increase it to 25-50mg/day.

Fat loss maxes out at around 15mg/day but IGF-1 increases linearly up to a dosage of around 50mg/day

Drink as in drink your mk677 mixture?

If you mean drink alcohol then just remember that’s counter productive to why we’re taking mk677.

Also once you get a month in on the 677 you’ll love it, phenomenal stuff really.

For color your raw powder should have a little tanish color too it.

Yes, the raw powder is dirty white. I throught it might be better with alcohol. No harm from trying. 25mg/1ml

10mg/day is a pretty low dosage.

I would start at 15mg/day and eventually increase it to 25-50mg/day.

Fat loss maxes out at around 15mg/day but IGF-1 increases linearly up to a dosage of around 50mg/day

Yeah, im thinking about starting 25mg and going 50mg.

Mk677 first use, 25mg. I mix ice tea and drank it :). My stomach is a little burner. I bought it half on hour before bedtime. I slept a little deeper. And i had different dreams. Are there with sıkılar effects? Or what effect should we take?

- - - Updated - - -

Are there areas with similar effects? Or what effect should we take?

Back
Top Bottom