Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MK and GW taste like shit

sharkpank

Registered
this is my first sarms cycle so i bought it from the sponsor on here. not doubting this stuff works as i am a week in and noticing already a difference in endurance but man nobody told me this stuff tastes like ass. when i take it i feel like i want to throw up, maybe i am just super sensitive. how can i keep taking this stuff for 8 weeks and make it ? need tips

Oh yeah lol, it's in a grain alcohol suspension, and it does taste nasty. I squirt it into the back of my throat trying to avoid my tongue, and then immediately chase it down with juice or water.

The first day I used MK677 i was pretty astounded at how shitty it tasted. By the second day i was fine with it. Just squirt it as far back in your mouth as possible. I dont even chase it anymore. You'll get used to it.

this is my first sarms cycle so i bought it from the sponsor on here. not doubting this stuff works as i am a week in and noticing already a difference in endurance but man nobody told me this stuff tastes like ass. when i take it i feel like i want to throw up, maybe i am just super sensitive. how can i keep taking this stuff for 8 weeks and make it ? need tips

Liquid arms taste like trash only something like Diet Sprite can mask the taste long enough....

Grab a cup and fill it with sprite and let it sit opened in the freezer for a while. If you can let the sprite go flat, even better for masking the taste.

Back
Top Bottom