Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mk677

imrede4glf

Newbie Brother
I'm thinking of an Osta cycle with MK677...Im 63 years old. Is it safe for me to be messing with my HGH levels at my age? Possible thyroid problems? Thanks in advance for responding. Kevin

thats perfectly fine for you man... there wont be any issues there... you will want to take 677 a good six months at least to get the most out of it... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25mg

Thank you. I listened to the podcast and understand the hunger and deep sleep issues. Hopefully, I'll wake up with the phone alarm and the night dose will help with the hunger issue.
Kevin

That would be a great stack for you but I do always recommend staying current on your blood work just to be safe. Make sure you stick to sarms.forsale so you don't end up with a prohormone or oral steroid by mistake.

Hope you have great results! Please post updates/progress/concerns if able. Gonna start mk-677 cycle in a month or two.

Thanks to all who responded. I appreciate your input. Now to pound out some results!

get it bro!!

- - - Updated - - -

Don't thin I can handle 'cankles'. I'll wait and see.

that guy monstro is clueless and has some of the most ridiculous posts ive seen and hes consistent with giving stupid information... water weight is easily controlled and mitigated with mk677 and its generally only shows the first month if you dont know how to mitigate it... its all about your sodium to potassium ratio... most people never get close to enough potassium and take in way too much sodium... you need 4000-47000 mg of potassium per day and need to limit sodium to no more than 2300 mg per day... also, do not exceed 25 mg per day... you will be just fine

I'm thinking of an Osta cycle with MK677...Im 63 years old. Is it safe for me to be messing with my HGH levels at my age? Possible thyroid problems? Thanks in advance for responding. Kevin

Hi Dylan!

I'm following a similar protocol and my question is do I take the MK677 directly and orally or mix it with something? It tastes awful and burns in your mouth! sorry!

a chaser is something you drink right after dude... take the mk677 and then drink water or something right off to chase it...

Back
Top Bottom