Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MK677 cycle off ?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

MK677 cycle off ?

Hi guys,

I did 6 months streight with MK677, great benefits overall, sleep, fat free mass. I love it. The issue is that I discoverd that it can lead to insulin resistance and diabetes type 2. I bought myself a glucometer and im pining my self after every meal to see how is my blood glocose going. So After every meal Im level is no more than 125 - 138 (if its a very high carb meal) and 2 hours later it gets to 112 mg/dl . Should I be worry or its a normal value and no insulin resistance has ocurred . Should I cycle off mk 677 and how long should be cycled off ?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    yes you should be worried. anything over 100 is a red flag, however where are your levels when you wake up fasted?

i would not be quick to blame the MK though
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    That is a pretty high value to be sure, and I wouldn't run mk that long to begin with

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by YaniCaster View Post
    Hi guys,

I did 6 months streight with MK677, great benefits overall, sleep, fat free mass. I love it. The issue is that I discoverd that it can lead to insulin resistance and diabetes type 2. I bought myself a glucometer and im pining my self after every meal to see how is my blood glocose going. So After every meal Im level is no more than 125 - 138 (if its a very high carb meal) and 2 hours later it gets to 112 mg/dl . Should I be worry or its a normal value and no insulin resistance has ocurred . Should I cycle off mk 677 and how long should be cycled off ?
    Let's start with why you ran it six months.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    yes you should be worried. anything over 100 is a red flag, however where are your levels when you wake up fasted?

i would not be quick to blame the MK though
    I just mesured it fasted just after getting out of bed. It was 80 mg/dl
    I also checked in internet, just by putting "blood sugar level" it says under 100 fasted, and under 140 after meal for non diabetic. Above 100 fasted and above 180 after meal.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Let's start with why you ran it six months.
    Because studies shows that there arnīt any side effects even for an year of use and because the longer you use it the better. Also if people use for example GH for a longer period of time, the same would be applied to a an oral secretagogue . Also I had periods of low dosing it by 10 mg a day instead of 25mg a day. As it seems my blood sugar its fine fasted (way under 100mg/dl) and fine after every meal (under 140 mg dl
    So I will take probably a month a break and try a 5/2 day protocol 5 on and 2 days off. What do you guys think?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yes it can lead to insulin resistance but those values aren't terribly high in my opinion.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Yes it can lead to insulin resistance but those values aren't terribly high in my opinion.
    Yes, but I dont even think they are high. They are in range fasting and after meal.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by YaniCaster View Post
    Because studies shows that there arnīt any side effects even for an year of use and because the longer you use it the better. Also if people use for example GH for a longer period of time, the same would be applied to a an oral secretagogue . Also I had periods of low dosing it by 10 mg a day instead of 25mg a day. As it seems my blood sugar its fine fasted (way under 100mg/dl) and fine after every meal (under 140 mg dl
    So I will take probably a month a break and try a 5/2 day protocol 5 on and 2 days off. What do you guys think?
    You said ''studies show arn't any side effects''. But also said this: The issue is that I discovered that it can lead to insulin resistance and diabetes type 2.

It's one or the other fella. Once we know which it'll be easier to choose.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    You said ''studies show arn't any side effects''. But also said this: The issue is that I discovered that it can lead to insulin resistance and diabetes type 2.

It's one or the other fella. Once we know which it'll be easier to choose.
    Actually the studied showed that after 12 months of use, the fasted glucose level raised by 5 mg/dl which with a normal diet and healthy lifestyle can keep you in range. Im not saying you should use it year round. No one from the study subjects developed type 2 diabetes. Overall yes, of course you should give a break on your pancreas so that 5 mg dl, drop down. Im now monitoring my blood sugar levels every morning . And im now a week off the MK 677.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast