Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mk677+ dbol+ test e

Snapbackchicken

Registered
Hey first time on the forum.. looking for a little advice. I have 5 cycles under belt already but never really messed mk677 and cant really find many people who take it.

30yrs old 6'2 245lb 13%bf.. 13 years lifting under my belt also..

Wk 1-12 test e 500mg
Wk 1-4 dbol 50mg (only cus I have capsules)
Wk 1-12 mk 677 25mg ed
Aromasin 12.5mg eod

And standard pct... Really dont have problem with gyno but better safe then sorry.. Has anyone use mk677 with test n dbol. Any advice is helpful..

i've ran nutrobal plenty of times.. you can use it anytime, it is completely safe. 12 weeks on it might be a long time depending on how it affects your appetite

sarms1 has a sale right now on it, so hit me up

you can use 677 with anything... just be aware of water retention that can be caused early on with it... it may not be the best option to run with dbol if you are just starting it at the same time... i would start it after or before you start dbol... give it a month or more before... it will pass but it could be a lot if you are just starting it at the same time as dbol... remember to get plenty of potassium and limit your sodium... you should be getting 4700 mg of potassium per day and no more than 2300 mg of sodium per day

you can use 677 with anything... just be aware of water retention that can be caused early on with it... it may not be the best option to run with dbol if you are just starting it at the same time... i would start it after or before you start dbol... give it a month or more before... it will pass but it could be a lot if you are just starting it at the same time as dbol... remember to get plenty of potassium and limit your sodium... you should be getting 4700 mg of potassium per day and no more than 2300 mg of sodium per day

Agreed. Don't start it with the dianabol.

To much Water retention was the main concern but also being a welder in a 110 degree shop 10hrs a day.. may play in my favor.. but I'll drop it till after the dbol.. thanks

I agree with Dylan on this

Back
Top Bottom