Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mk677? Meh

harrywho

Registered
Thoughts and experiences with mk677?

Cruising with 250 test and thought I'd through in for the first time mk677 and ostarine (also some lgd comming). However not sure if I like the mk677. Crazy heartburn taking zantac for, also couple kilos heavier of basically just water retention and some lethargy.

25mg before bed. Thinking about just half that dose. And even then for what? Water retention. Strongly considering dropping it.

Cruising with 250 test and thought I'd through in for the first time mk677 and ostarine (also some lgd comming). However not sure if I like the mk677. Crazy heartburn taking zantac for, also couple kilos heavier of basically just water retention and some lethargy.

25mg before bed. Thinking about just half that dose. And even then for what? Water retention. Strongly considering dropping it.

bro real nutrobal shouldn't give you these sides...hearburn is not usual

Sounds like pretty interesting side effects of sarms. Are you sure it's actually sarms you are taking?
Source?

That is not mk677 then. Not sure wtf you actually have

Crazy heartburn taking zantac for

Not currently taking mk677 but I am on ostarine, cardarine and stenabolic. I get crazy heartburn sometimes. There were a couple times in the first few weeks where I had to end my workout early it got so bad. Seems to have gotten better now that I've been on about a month.

I wonder if it's something in the delivery compound and not the SARMs themselves

It was panther sports nutrition mk677 25mg per cap.
I purchsed it on ebay from an Australian reseller when they were still 'legal' in Australia.

Hey mate, been trying to find some reliable SARMS sources in Australia or from places that ship reliably to Australia. Im trying to get MK677 and some ostarine.

Do you have anywhere you can recommend? or does anyone know any good sources that are still in operation?

Cheers!

Hey mate, been trying to find some reliable SARMS sources in Australia or from places that ship reliably to Australia. Im trying to get MK677 and some ostarine.

Do you have anywhere you can recommend? or does anyone know any good sources that are still in operation?

Cheers!

Iron upp. Com
Still sending me txt messages so try them.

Back
Top Bottom