Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MK677 Nutrobal 1st log

D-Sand

Proficient Brother
Glad I was chosen to run my log by s1. A bit of history, I did my first sarms cycle with Cardarine (GW-501516), had a log going and had amazing results. The only downside is I had a problem with my mom and decided to take 2 weeks off. Guess what evo guys? That 2 weeks ended up being 2 months with change. Now getting back into shape starting with mk677 trying to lean out. I'm using the Nutrobal version of mk677 by sarms1.

Plan of attack for 8 weeks:
20mgs of gw (cardarine) before training
25mgs of nutrobal (mk677) before bed

Wish me luck guys.

bro nice to see you threw up the log...didnt you want to get it up like a week ago? what happened?

Glad I was chosen to run my log by s1. A bit of history, I did my first sarms cycle with Cardarine (GW-501516), had a log going and had amazing results. The only downside is I had a problem with my mom and decided to take 2 weeks off. Guess what evo guys? That 2 weeks ended up being 2 months with change. Now getting back into shape starting with mk677 trying to lean out. I'm using the Nutrobal version of mk677 by sarms1.

Plan of attack for 8 weeks:
20mgs of gw (cardarine) before training
25mgs of nutrobal (mk677) before bed

Wish me luck guys.
Good luck!

Hope everything is fine now with your mom. Regarding the log and the cycle, it is one good and reasonabl cycle. Good luck with it, and I will be waiting to see that log.

A few days in so far, feel a hunger increase and more pumps in the gym. Not much more to report yet.

A few days in so far, feel a hunger increase and more pumps in the gym. Not much more to report yet.

bro the hunger for me is more for protein, like for more steak haha....you craving or just hungry a bit?....

How's your Sleep at night, are you sleeping all the way through ?
So far I'm not getting more than 4 1/2 hours, and then I'm ready to go.
Only problem, the rest of the World is still asleep.

I definitely got the Hunger going on.
Lots of energy, good recovery from the Gym........................... JP

How's your Sleep at night, are you sleeping all the way through ?
So far I'm not getting more than 4 1/2 hours, and then I'm ready to go.
Only problem, the rest of the World is still asleep.

I definitely got the Hunger going on.
Lots of energy, good recovery from the Gym........................... JP

I usually get around 5-6 hours of sleep lately due to my job. After I started nutrobal I feel I'm getting stronger sleep with dreams but I wake up a lot more refreshed. That's been my problem in the past, I woke up dead after taking sleeping pills. But with nutrobal I feel my sleep is stronger and I wake up more refreshed.

UPDATE: I'm stronger in the gym and I just started, lifts already going up! I am sleeping a bit deeper but thats not the biggest part. I'm hungry for protein more. It's like GHRP-6 with IGF-1 together, better pumps and increase in hunger and muscle strength. Very interesting so far.

UPDATE: I am much leaner almost 4 weeks in. I am tighter but I do feel some light water retention. I've used peptides before and this has very peptide-like effects. I'm getting more hungry but staying lean. I have more energy and getting great pumps in the gym. Fat loss is #1 I've seen go great!

UPDATE: I feel some fluid retention around wrists and ankles. It feels like about 2-3 IUs of HGH daily maybe, from what I read. I have much higher bodyfat loss, losing a few lbs of fat for sure very steady. I'm hungry but not for junk, like I want steak! :) getting leaner for sure and muscles harder and stronger. GYM: pumps are amazing lately, I'm stronger and faster too.

UPDATE: My sleep is much deeper lately, I've never had such vivid dreams. It seems I am recovering very fast after my workouts, like within a day where it took me 3-4 days before of being sore. My strength is up and I'm much leaner than when I started. I feel very good!

UPDATE: My sleep is much deeper lately, I've never had such vivid dreams. It seems I am recovering very fast after my workouts, like within a day where it took me 3-4 days before of being sore. My strength is up and I'm much leaner than when I started. I feel very good!
Seems things are working for you. Awesome, brother!

Back
Top Bottom