Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mk677 and painful dark urination

Every time I run mk it burns to pee the next morning and my urine turns dark yellow. Does anyone have any idea why this may be? And should I stop taking it? And if anyone asks yes my mk677 is real.

Every time I run mk it burns to pee the next morning and my urine turns dark yellow. Does anyone have any idea why this may be? And should I stop taking it? And if anyone asks yes my mk677 is real.

I mean id say stop or get bloodwork done to check liver/kidney function.

Dark urine is usually linked to dehydration or conditions like rhabdomyolysis where you work out too much and muscle cells burst and leak their contents into the bloodstream.

I dunno i mean seems to me you should stop....

I mean id say stop or get bloodwork done to check liver/kidney function.

Dark urine is usually linked to dehydration or conditions like rhabdomyolysis where you work out too much and muscle cells burst and leak their contents into the bloodstream.

I dunno i mean seems to me you should stop....
Completely agree with all of this.

the best news i can give you is perfects it is a filler in it causing your pee to change colors. the worst news can be what AWM said above.

i am curious what brand you are using, and whatever it is you should contact that source and see what they say

never, in all these years, have i ever heard of anything like that... you said not to ask if its real so there's really nothing else anyone can say... thats NOT anything that occurs with 677 use so if your that confident in your source, then i really dont know what other avenue to take...

Disregard this post, I don’t think it’s the mk677. I’ve stopped the mk677 a week ago and I’m still having these symptoms. I’m pretty sure it’s rhabdo like awm1981 stated above, I’ve been dealing with These issues for awhile

Disregard this post, I don’t think it’s the mk677. I’ve stopped the mk677 a week ago and I’m still having these symptoms. I’m pretty sure it’s rhabdo like awm1981 stated above, I’ve been dealing with These issues for awhile

get that sorted. It can make you quite ill

Damn dude yea def get that sorted out it has happened to my buddies a couple of times when trying to jump back in full swing training wise after a long layoff and they ended up in the ER for days.

I’ve been dealing with this since March, I’ve seen many doctors and no one seems to know what’s going on so I just kind of gave up. My CPK is always really elevated although I do lift weights. But I’ve taken a good month off hard training and I’m still having reoccurring dark painful urine. It comes and goes, not sure why. I don’t take many supps especially things that would put stress on your kidneys.

- - - Updated - - -

I’ve been dealing with this since March, I’ve seen many doctors and no one seems to know what’s going on so I just kind of gave up. My CPK is always really elevated although I do lift weights. But I’ve taken a good month off hard training and I’m still having reoccurring dark painful urine. It comes and goes, not sure why. I don’t take many supps especially things that would put stress on your kidneys. If anyone knows anything on this topic or has any advise for me That would be greatly appreciated, I’m at the point now where I can’t workout for more than 15 minutes without having severe muscle fatigue/pain.

- - - Updated - - -

I can relate unfortunately I’ve been hospitalized twice because of rhabdo

Back
Top Bottom