Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mobsters Training Diary

where do you want to go 1-2 years from now? sub 300?

Almost certainly. I think my best power to weight ratio along with a kinda 'look' was 290lbs. But honestly it's less that (I care less about those as I age) as it is health. As nice as being 'big' is for the ego there aren't many 'BIG' old men. The oldest mofo's out there are light.

Monday am
Brutal leg day today

Power Squat Machine
to 410kg x 8 reps. Getting to depth made this brutal

Leg Press
to 630kg x 8 reps HAF

Lying Leg Curls
to 10p+2.5kg x 8 negatives

Leg Extensions
to stack +20kg

Bwt: 320lbs

Monday pm
Stub Work
BH: +5kg x 5 reps @, +7.5kg x 3 reps @, +10kg x 3 reps @, +12.5kg x 3 reps @, +13kg x 1 rep@, +13.5kg x 1 rep @
RH: +13.75kg (16.05kg/35.31lbs) x 5 x 1 reps. I also attempted +15kg (17.3kg) but failed

Reverse Dumbbell Wrist Curls
10lbs x 20 reps @, 18.5lbs x 20 reps @, 23.5lbs x 20 reps @. Nice pump / filling the sleeves

Tuesday
Press work
using the rack and light bar as before but fewer reps. I was able to work to using the Olympic Bar and adding 10kg.

Hammer DB Curls
to 103lbs x 8 reps @

Skull Crushers + TPD
to 49kg x 10 reps +8p x 16 reps

Tuesday pm
Horn Lift
Mimics picking up a Blacksmiths Anvil by the Horn - oldtime strength feat
BH: +20kg x 3 reps @, +40kg x 3 reps @,
RH: +61.25kg x 3 reps @, +62.5kg x 3 reps @ (up 2.5kg from last time)

Good stuff here. Glad to see someone serious about actually lifting weights.

And all on 30mg a day of dbol (4th week of 5)

- - - Updated - - -

Thursday
Two Hand Pinch
to 99.45kg x 5 x 1 reps (more there if I wanted)

Bwt: 324lbs

And all on 30mg a day of dbol (4th week of 5)

- - - Updated - - -

Thursday
Two Hand Pinch
to 99.45kg x 5 x 1 reps (more there if I wanted)

Bwt: 324lbs

Well, yeah. Guys who know how to train to make gains don't depend on a ton of gear. 30 mgs of D-bol is a TREMENDOUS advantage to a proper workout routine. It's the fools who say it does nothing and you need 1000 mgs of test and tren -- because they're stupid and lazy.

Well, yeah. Guys who know how to train to make gains don't depend on a ton of gear. 30 mgs of D-bol is a TREMENDOUS advantage to a proper workout routine. It's the fools who say it does nothing and you need 1000 mgs of test and tren -- because they're stupid and lazy.

99% of it comes down to impatience. To a lesser degree the ability to retain some of the gains (which I've addressed several times). I'm also at the point, regardless of what I weigh, where I'm not really trying to get bigger. I do NOT need to be 340lbs

Back
Top Bottom