Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mobsters Training Diary

Wednesday
In lieu of Thursday. Focus b*tch!! #gripfest
Two Hand Pinch
Took a step back to take a step forward
to 97.7-kilos x 1, 1, 1, 1, 2 and 3 reps

Right forearm 16-inch plus and 20-inch plus

Wednesday
Two Hand Pinch

Big playa grip nice

Big playa grip nice

About an hour after a buddy came over and me, with my show off strength did another rep and then immediately picked up my Inch Dumbbell replica. That'd be nice but it took me ages to get going during the actual session FFS lol

About an hour after a buddy came over and me, with my show off strength did another rep and then immediately picked up my Inch Dumbbell replica. That'd be nice but it took me ages to get going during the actual session FFS lol

You should get a pic of that up some big heavy lifters

Wednesday
Two Hand Pinch

good log, glad you did a new threaed

bro i want to see yo lift in video. want to see mobster lift heavy weight. how much kilometers yo bench?

Look me up on YouTube

bro how many kilometers in 1 pound? so daughter can make calculations. like if yo bench 400 pounds how many kilometer that is ? also dude on tanker said in scotland yo calculate weights in stones and rocks lol. yo more backwards there than here in texas lol.

Back
Top Bottom