Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MOD GRF 1-29 best GHRH?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

MOD GRF 1-29 best GHRH?

I was reading up on MOD GRF 1-29 and how it can help me with muscle growth and repair. It also is good for wound healing which I figured would be cool cause I work in granite and am always getting nicked up and scratched when cutting it. But my main goal Is like everyone fat burning, how good is this stuff for that?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I had a few clients on mod grf 1-29 and anything ghrh or ghrp related, not too bad but they didnt get as ripped as on gw and cardazol.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    all of what you mention is possible on MOD GRF, give it a shot
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud9 View Post
    I was reading up on MOD GRF 1-29 and how it can help me with muscle growth and repair. It also is good for wound healing which I figured would be cool cause I work in granite and am always getting nicked up and scratched when cutting it. But my main goal Is like everyone fat burning, how good is this stuff for that?
    bro i don't know about fat burning, maybe other peptides better

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud9 View Post
    Wear more protective gear. I bet you do it in a t-shirt.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    For fat burning get some gw and sr9009 from sarms.forsale

Official Representative (VIP) ballin2504's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I’ve never used either one but whatever you do go with a vetted source like sarms.forsale so you know you are getting what you pay for.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Mod GRF 1-29 cycles for muscle growth and fat loss together involve the administration of 100mcg of Mod GRF 1-29 (CJC-1295 without DAC) at least three times per day for 4 – 6 months. Ideally, for both pronounced muscle growth as well as fat loss, a user should perform 4 – 5 administrations of Mod GRF 1-29 per day, ensuring each administration is no less than 3 hours apart, for 4 – 6 months. The increased amount of HGH pulses from the pituitary gland should ensure constant steady elevations of naturally occurring endogenous HGH.

Mod GRF 1-29 cycles for fat loss alone requires the administration of 100mcg of Mod GRF 1-29 (CJC-1295 without DAC) two to three times per day (but ideally three times per day) for 4 – 6 months. Such an application should provide enough HGH pulses to ensure that the lipolytic benefits are experienced. Some muscle accrual, depending on nutrition and training, can also be experienced.

Mod GRF 1-29 cycles for anti-aging and general well being requires the administration of 100mcg of Mod GRF 1-29 (CJC-1295 without DAC) one to two times per day for 4 – 6 months. Although HGH pulses from the pituitary gland are at a minimum with such a Mod GRF 1-29 cycle, such a protocol should ensure that there is enough HGH released to provide general healing, recuperation, anti-aging, and increased well being.

there are better fat burning options to stack with it... hgh fragment and gw501516 and sr9009... thats a really nice fat burning stack.. ipamorelin would be a nice addition as well... you can get the very best quality at https://sarms.forsale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I get bad reactions from mod grf. Or cjc with dac. Used it like 7 years ago, wicked anxiety, water weight. No go.

Im using 1mg ipamorelin 3x day... I really wish I could take the mod-grf for the synergy, but won't touch the shite.

Ipamorelin is pretty great albeit expensive. I get 50 vials of 5xmg at a time. That's like 1200au. Maybe next time Ill get 100 vial discount.

I tried 500mcg 3 x day and wasn't happy enough with it.
    Did that for 6 months.
    Been on 1mg x 3 day and this time I do look fresher faced, and I do feel better.

Also on 750 test, 150 eod tren ace, 100mg anavar.
    Adex, cabergoline.... Hcg, melanotan.
    Fuk was getting some laser hair removal and even ended up trying botox while I was there, 40 units in the forehead /between eyes. 350au. I'm 32.
    Idk I only like young pussy.
    Now I just need a Chrysler SRT.
    It's not narcissistic, it's anti aging... Right!? Lol.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I am not sure it is going to help with repairing scrapes and nicks but I could be wrong. For fat loss though, I would recommend Cardarine. sarms.forsale sells it
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast