bannednutrition.com

Thread: Moderate to high doses

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Moderate to high doses

I'm wondering what the reason is behind taking moderate to high doses of testosterone and ending up with high test levels but not necessarily high free test levels. For the first 2 months of this cycle I had a super high sex drive as is normal for taking test cyp but now all of a sudden during the last month I have added MENT on top of test and haven't had really any sex drive in a while. I feel that I have either crashed my estrogen by adding letrozole in due to taking MENT or my testosterone is just binding to SHBG. I also don't think I'm gaining muscle and strength as fast as I used to despite now taking a stronger compound. Any ideas?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You need to new get bloodwork done, or it's just random guessing as to what is off. Personally, I don't cycle without Proviron anymore in order to keep my free test high.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah, too many things it could be tbh. I dont mess with MENT though lol. And like PON said, run proviron or even masteron with every cycle. It really does complement cycles vert well.

- - - Updated - - -

Bloodwork forsure

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    the only thing that you should do is get bloodwork.. unless there is a psychic on the forum im not aware of, noone can tell you the problem... all they can do is guess, which doesnt do any good whatsoever

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by montyburns View Post
    I'm wondering what the reason is behind taking moderate to high doses of testosterone and ending up with high test levels but not necessarily high free test levels. For the first 2 months of this cycle I had a super high sex drive as is normal for taking test cyp but now all of a sudden during the last month I have added MENT on top of test and haven't had really any sex drive in a while. I feel that I have either crashed my estrogen by adding letrozole in due to taking MENT or my testosterone is just binding to SHBG. I also don't think I'm gaining muscle and strength as fast as I used to despite now taking a stronger compound. Any ideas?
    You don't mention an AI.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    adding letro was your first big mistake

this is why you shouldn't listen to these clowns on social media because many of them say to do this and then when someone challenges their stupidity they come back with "I worked out with Arnold".. STFU already with that nonsense!

letro is too strong and it will slam your estrogen.. THAT is your problem

also if you want to boost free test on cycle you can add proviron and n2generate.. both work great
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yes... You need to stop what you're doing before you hurt yourself. Seriously

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Letro likely killed your estrogen. Strongest ai of all and shouldn't ever be used unless you have gyno.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You have to take a step back bro before you hurt yourself.