Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moderators... Anabolics and good advise

JG1133

Proficient Brother
Listen this site is great and used to be better. If someone asked a question it was answered. Now I read someone making a rookie mistake and a few moderators blasted the dude. Shameful! Why wouldn't you help him out? That's ridiculous. Instead you insisted to tell him how stupid he was. Wow!

which thread?

the mods on here are actually the most patient guys on any forum I have ever seen. and if you want my honest opinion we are TOO FUCKING NICE. a lot of guys need a good kick in the ass sometimes, i wish someone would have done that to me when i first started too.. would have saved me some headaches

also if there is an issue with a moderator simply PM me.. see what it says under my name? HEAD MODERATOR.. yes i give head to everyone :p no it means if you got an issue with a mod drop me a message .. how much simpler can that be?

Last edited:
which thread?

the mods on here are actually the most patient guys on any forum I have ever seen. and if you want my honest opinion we are TOO FUCKING NICE. a lot of guys need a good kick in the ass sometimes, i wish someone would have done that to me when i first started too.. would have saved me some headaches

also if there is an issue with a moderator simply PM me.. see what it says under my name? HEAD MODERATOR.. yes i give head to everyone :p no it means if you got an issue with a mod drop me a message .. how much simpler can that be?

That's a valid point. But when someone has an issue and someone doesn't have an answer then there's no need to respond. Other than... "follow the perfect pct" lol even when it doesn't even apply to the person's issue or what question they asked.

That's a valid point. But when someone has an issue and someone doesn't have an answer then there's no need to respond. Other than... "follow the perfect pct" lol even when it doesn't even apply to the person's issue or what question they asked.

telling a guy that just ran a 12 week cycle of test and eq not to run a pct is what the problem there is! if you dont agree with the pct layout, so be it, everyone has their own opinion but telling him to flat out not run one? really? you call that good advice? 12 weeks man, not 3 or 4, which then i could understand it... i never personally gave any sort of pct recommendation other than one was needed but telling him to not run one is just flat out wrong

Will the members offering advice to mods be offering to help other members by way of examples?

Last edited:
I think the mods here compared to other forums are probably the most relaxed and nicest when guys are making rookie mistakes. You must be talking about a specific thread and not the general rule.

i know steve can attest to this because we came up together MANY years ago and there were forums where they would talk shit just for giving a bad intro etc and you just dealt with it, there was none of this complaining etc.. thats just how it was... im not sure what everyone wants or expects but people spend COUNTLESS hours doing this away from family etc to help people and if you cannot handle tough love at times or the truth, then you are going to have a hell of a time in the real world.. of course noone should ever be disrespected, i agree completely but the sensitivity levels are insane now... just insane

Can you post a link to the specific thread? I am on the forums every single day and I never saw the thread you were referring to...

In it's way there's NO need for rookie mistakes. Not only do Evo and Elite have dozens of articles and videos but the forums themselves (via the questions asked) are a HUGE source of info.

Almost every day we get posts from guys who claim 'I've done a lot of research' and then mention HCG. Hmm...

To have members say we need to help more is, in itself, ironic. Cos we're more than happy to have those same members also offer help.

I wish I had a computer in the palm of my hand , google and search tabs for access to numerous studies and all the user experience and research that is available easily to everyone now when I first started in this game

I wish I had a computer in the palm of my hand , google and search tabs for access to numerous studies and all the user experience and research that is available easily to everyone now when I first started in this game

There will, of course, always be those that need help. We supposed to treat everyone as equals but... example: Guys come on another forum that says 'how can I save money?' and I've replied 'well your wifi and TV package is £30.00+ a month... see you in a year' lol

Last edited:
My compulsive side has kicked in the last few days ripping through thread after thread. I got to say these moderators seem really patient. I came across a thread that read; “ I want to get real big real fast.” Maybe it’s my age but to quote Stevesmi “too fucking nice”

Back
Top Bottom