bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mommy are u on steriods??

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

mommy are u on steriods??

Just got this question from my 8 (almost 9) year old daughter a few days ago. First time. Naturally, my 8 year old does not know what "steriods" are. ...but I'm sure one if her friends or peers said something to her that they over heard from there parents. My kids don't know us (my husband,brother even my mom, not in shape so it isn't like things changed) but I'm sure to other kids biceps on a mommy is not normal. LOL.
    The truthful answer is "no" because I'm not right now. ...however my answer to my child was. ...."nooooooo, mommy and daddy eat good healthy foods that help our muscles grow and work really hard the gym".....she replied "that's what I thought".

Anybody else have this issue or something simular? If so how did u handle it? ?

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    My 18 year old son knows. I have added over 25lbs. of LBM in the last year (since my first cycle), and about 15 of it was in the first month of first cycle. It's obvious. I've been working out for years, and then all of a sudden un-natural results happened. He's not stupid. He's made a couple slight comments, in a joking way, and I just kind of smirk. He's at the age too where he's a young man, I don't need to lie to him and insult his intelligence. Compared to what my life used to be like, this is nothing to him. At least I'm home and have my shit together.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I wouldn't even worry abut it until they reach a age where then can understand.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Tell her its none of her fucking business like you would tell some douche in the gym. <---april fools

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    April fools....dammit, I didn't get any in.

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by -SD- View Post
    Tell her its none of her fucking business like you would tell some douche in the gym. <---april fools
    but seriously though.. She'll probably understand

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    My daughter is the same age as yours, and she hasn't asked or said anything yet. If she did my answer would be along the same line as yours, until I felt she was old enough that I could explain things to her. I don't see that being until she is a teenager or so, when I can explain about what I do, and educate her that what I'm doing isn't the bad thing the media and general public make it out to be....even though I have to hide the openness because of them

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yes naturally when she gets older. ..all 3 of my girls. ..will be educated on what we do. What pisses me off is the fat pta mom's who fill their kids heads with bullshit.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Bottom line ........people suck!!!!!

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by aggirl View Post
    Yes naturally when she gets older. ..all 3 of my girls. ..will be educated on what we do. What pisses me off is the fat pta mom's who fill their kids heads with bullshit.
    There will always be fat ass people trying to fitshame and bring some BS justification why they're 50+ lbs overweight doomed to a future of countless health issues.

The best we can do is just what you did. Be the bigger person and teach our offspring how to be healthy through exercise, nutrition, and a positive attitude.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast