Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Monstro Road to Pro Card

Sorry brother but i weight much less than you and my arm is much bigger . hehehehe

Doesn't matter. They are always gonna be bigger and better and, of course, I'm a 'lifter' not a 'builder'. I like having muscle but the strength is what I train for. In this case you're adding a cm or two. It's not as though if you straighten the tape you'll suddenly be tiny or small. You'll still be a big muscular guy.

In the bicep measure photo you have the tape properly placed on your tricep. But it then goes off at a little angle across the bicep. It needs to be straight up and down. It'll go from 51cm (a little over 20-inches) down to 49-50cm (about 19 and a half inches). At 19.5 it'll be in the top 2-percentile for arm sizes. And, of course, no one measures you on stage. Keep all your arm size and lose an inch of your waist and watch the judges score you better. Now that's a tip to get a fkin pro card right :D

On the chest one it's right where it needs to be on your lats but then goes up at an angle across the chest. It needs to be dead on horizontal. You'll lose maybe 3cm tops. And it'll still be a big well shaped and muscular chest.

You gotta remember I've been around the game a LONG ass time. I've bodybuilding books going back to the 1900's. I know ALL the tricks when it comes to this stuff. Be that weighing myself dressed, fed and in heavy boots vs naked and hungry. I know how the old guy made their triceps 'pop' for those B&W photos (flexing the lat but also a softball in their armpit) - Bill Pearl did that one. I've books by Sandow. There are photos of Indian bodybuilders with crazy tiny waists in those books.

So I KNOW how to measure. Google a writer called David Willoughby. He did a whole thing 40+ years ago on how to tape and later on Arthur Jones did something similar. He, Jones, taped Arnold's claimed 21-22 inch biceps at 19.5 (still huge). Arnold claimed a 60-inch chest (it was listed in the Guinness book of records as the worlds biggest muscular chest when Lou Ferrigno was loads bigger).

Another trick athletes have used is to have a buddy tape their arm but have them use a finger to hold a fold in the tape behind and out of site of a camera. I could do that and make my arm be 22-inches to prove a point ha ha. That's why you're using a PROPER bodybuilders tape. It's harder to cheat... just not impossible.

We all do it. One thing you mentioned on Insta was a gain of about 8lbs meaning you added an cm (a little under a 1/2-inch for our US friends). On an 5'8" man (neither of us are average lol) a 10lb gain equates to about an inch all over.

Or you can leave those pics as they are and I'll just knock off the slant and know better ;)

Last edited:
Doesn't matter. They are always gonna be bigger and better and, of course, I'm a 'lifter' not a 'builder'. I like having muscle but the strength is what I train for. In this case you're adding a cm or two. It's not as though if you straighten the tape you'll suddenly be tiny or small. You'll still be a big muscular guy.

In the bicep measure photo you have the tape properly placed on your tricep. But it then goes off at a little angle across the bicep. It needs to be straight up and down. It'll go from 51cm (a little over 20-inches) down to 49-50cm (about 19 and a half inches). At 19.5 it'll be in the top 2-percentile for arm sizes. And, of course, no one measures you on stage. Keep all your arm size and lose an inch of your waist and watch the judges score you better. Now that's a tip to get a fkin pro card right :D

On the chest one it's right where it needs to be on your lats but then goes up at an angle across the chest. It needs to be dead on horizontal. You'll lose maybe 3cm tops. And it'll still be a big well shaped and muscular chest.

You gotta remember I've been around the game a LONG ass time. I've bodybuilding books going back to the 1900's. I know ALL the tricks when it comes to this stuff. Be that weighing myself dressed, fed and in heavy boots vs naked and hungry. I know how the old guy made their triceps 'pop' for those B&W photos (flexing the lat but also a softball in their armpit) - Bill Pearl did that one. I've books by Sandow. There are photos of Indian bodybuilders with crazy tiny waists in those books.

So I KNOW how to measure. Google a writer called David Willoughby. He did a whole thing 40+ years ago on how to tape and later on Arthur Jones did something similar. He, Jones, taped Arnold's claimed 21-22 inch biceps at 19.5 (still huge). Arnold claimed a 60-inch chest (it was listed in the Guinness book of records as the worlds biggest muscular chest when Lou Ferrigno was loads bigger).

Another trick athletes have used is to have a buddy tape their arm but have them use a finger to hold a fold in the tape behind and out of site of a camera. I could do that and make my arm be 22-inches to prove a point ha ha. That's why you're using a PROPER bodybuilders tape. It's harder to cheat... just not impossible.

We all do it. One thing you mentioned on Insta was a gain of about 8lbs meaning you added an cm (a little under a 1/2-inch for our US friends). On an 5'8" man (neither of us are average lol) a 10lb gain equates to about an inch all over.

Or you can leave those pics as they are and I'll just knock off the slant and know better ;)

What is wrong with this measure on 52cm ?

Attachments

• 212409669_565150561158169_9117219738927825170_n.jpg
    212409669_565150561158169_9117219738927825170_n.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 44
What is wrong with this measure on 52cm ?

I spelt it out in minute detail. I did the very same style last week (when I wrote the post) and I got 22-inches. When I did it right I had the same measure as you.

It'll still be a great number for your height. Just 2cm or so less. And the judges wont care.

Last edited:
i think it is great to keep the tape loose, classic bodybuilder online stuff. it isn't like you photo shopped it

It's not loose. It's angled as it goes over the top so it's skewed away from the centre on the side you can't see. It's more or less perfect on the front and it's even a proper bodybuilders tape.

It doesn't matter for what I said above. No one tapes you on stage. But, as per an Insta post he made with it, he stated he'd 'added 8lbs to my weight and 2cm to my arms'. No. 8lbs sure. But he'll loose those 2cm if the tape was properly positioned on both sides. I also pointed out, at his height (about 5'8 I think... might be 5'10) 10lbs is an inch so...8lbs is 4/5ths of an inch.

I also tested the whole 'straight front, skewed back' thing on myself and got 22-inches on an arm that's a fraction under 20. Inch for inch Monstro IS bigger (a fraction under 20 will look bigger on his height than mine) and will look loads bigger again by being lean. That's real too.

lethargy is killing me , always sleeping and that way hard to get my water in and also some food . I dont use stimulants during grow phase to not increase metabolism and also not reduce hunger . Maybe the main reason of this lethargy can be from anadrol with trenbolone ? or from hgh + slin . Here humidity is 90% every day , i sweat alot all day .

What you guys do in this situation?

lethargy is killing me , always sleeping and that way hard to get my water in and also some food . I dont use stimulants during grow phase to not increase metabolism and also not reduce hunger . Maybe the main reason of this lethargy can be from anadrol with trenbolone ? or from hgh + slin . Here humidity is 90% every day , i sweat alot all day .

It's likely your have high level of inflammation and toxicity, I would add a good liver/organ support and cleanse your system. Especially when it's hot, it's a tough time.

You using sleeping aids like GABA melatonin before bed? try it.

bro you sound like you turning into a poosy. fight through lethargy. mean you growing

Back
Top Bottom