Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Veteran Thread MONSTRO Training Rules

Veteran Discussion
This shows how different we are , bodybuilding dont have fixed rules for all of us because we all react different to thinks . Like i always said try and see if it works for you
I did use an intra and or BCAA back in the day. Made maybe 1% difference to me (I was competing at lot at that time). There IS an argument to be made for those competing and on a restricted diet (as per a comp cycle) vs most people who train. Someone like yourself is far more likely to be better at a diet than the majority. Most people would benefit from just eating better

@MONSTRO You need to post more Pro tips!!

No1) is of course ironic. Right after it are two pics lol But I agree in principle. Concentrate on working hard

okay

more rules of MONSTRO

11. never make fun of people in gym, respect all
12. ignore and love the haters, they jealous so love them cuz they not loved in real life and have nobody to love them
13. get lots of sleep
14. agree with mobster, proper form more important as we get older.

now we continue game. post YOURE RULES if you know any!

the biggest mistakes i'm seeing is guys getting hooked on pre workouts. this was a very bad trend for years

learn to train fasted and clean. those are the best workouts and you won't end up being a stim and sugar junkie

If and when I start squatting again I am going to slam down redbull pre and during workout. It makes a huge difference when doing 5x5 for me. In fact I used to slam 2 of them during the workout.
if you are training for strength it absolutely helps to fill your muscle glycogen stores. that is the ONLy time i would do it for pure strength trainers

but i would go a healthier route. water, 2-3 scrambled eggs and a piece of fruit is what i used to take 1 hour prior to a strength workout

if you are training for endurance, bodybuilding, general health etc train fasted 100%

okay

more rules of MONSTRO

11. never make fun of people in gym, respect all
12. ignore and love the haters, they jealous so love them cuz they not loved in real life and have nobody to love them
13. get lots of sleep
14. agree with mobster, proper form more important as we get older.

now we continue game. post YOURE RULES if you know any!
I rarely even notice if I have any. I see kinda weird posts on Facebook about haters and the like. I'm like... what haters? Imagine if I have any and never noticed... damn lol. They don't pay my bills or feed me. At best I'd use it as a motivation to train harder

And sleep? 100% I go to bed a lot earlier than many do. And even if I wake in the night as long as I feel rested I'm good

The Red Bull thing is a mistake. Too much sugar and caffeine.

The UK rules on energy drinks are flawed. They allow a 35mg caffeine per 100ml. So a 500ml Monster has 5x 35mg And so much sugar. It's worse elsewhere

Ditto pre-workout drinks with 300-400mg caffeine. That's (400) the total daily recommended dose.

Start by hydrating and making as much as you can with a strong espresso c100mg caffeine (and eating right beforehand)

I train for 24 years leaning all by myself , and after this years doing what i love most i create my own rules on training :

1º Never train more than 3 days in a row , and never more than 5 days week-
2º Never train over 60 minutes to not release cortisol and be catabolic
3º Bigger muscle like legs and back 5 exercices and small muscles 3 or 4 maximum
4º Heavy workouts is a must if you dont have injuries , heavy weight gives the athlete denser muscles
5º First exercise of any muscle should be a basic when you go as heavy as possible
6º Go to failure or beyond that only the last set each exercise
7º Use intra workout ( carbs as dextrose , gatorade , creatine , EAA, beta alanine ) , this will keep your workout with same intensity from beginning to end
8º Take all your orals 60min pre workout with red grape fruit juice
9º Use headphones and dont talk with anyone
10º IMPORTANT : dont take selfies during workout , just focus on training .

Rules of MONSTRO
Absolutely Killing It Monstro!!!

Reactions: Ori
the biggest mistakes i'm seeing is guys getting hooked on pre workouts. this was a very bad trend for years

learn to train fasted and clean. those are the best workouts and you won't end up being a stim and sugar junkie
I used to be one of those guys in my 20s as I got older I ditched all the high caffeine pre stuff and use coffee and just a non stimulus pump product these days

my list is simple

1. train hard or go home

end of list lol

Back
Top Bottom