Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mood up & down

mannymachadosix

Registered
I've noticed that after some injections the next few days I'm tired and run down except in the gym where I feel good but then after other injections I feel very happy and just great overall does anyone know any reason why that would be? I'm taking test e 500 mg a week 250 Monday 250 Thursday and an AI .5 mg e3d

that is a common thing and is linked to simply an over stressed and exhausted body

yes you are only using 500mg of test, but people are under the wrong impression that that is a weak cycle or something. they are wrong, that is a lot of gear to run and it is more than 3-4X what your body naturally produces

i would suggest running blood work and getting on n2guard

That's quite a bit of test, and it can cause some emotional changes and lethargy. Get bloodwork to see if your e2 is in range as well.

I've noticed that after some injections the next few days I'm tired and run down except in the gym where I feel good but then after other injections I feel very happy and just great overall does anyone know any reason why that would be? I'm taking test e 500 mg a week 250 Monday 250 Thursday and an AI .5 mg e3d
How long you been on it? The first 2 to 3 weeks your body is trying to adjust while you reach peak stable levels

Back
Top Bottom