bannednutrition.com

Thread: more advice for newbie

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

more advice for newbie

I'm interested in gaining lean muscle and losing my fat. I've worked out for the past 6 years. But for the past 5 months I've been on a strict diet and workout regiment and although I've lost a bit of weight, I still struggle with fat. I started out at 230, 6 years ago and unable to even do a pull-up. I'm 195 now and can only rep out 25 or 27 pull ups before I can't go anymore.

I'm a lot leaner but have some like brown fat I want to make this fat go away and I want to be able to 40+ pull ups without struggling so much.

As far as compounds that can help me, what would be my best option to lose weight and gain muscle strength without fear of getting male breast or anything?

I've worked out for 6 years and done different programs and even paid a trainer for a whole year when I started. I done P90X and did crossfit for a while but those guys made my knees hurt. I'm dedicated, so please do not write me telling me to take more time.

The only supplements I have user are protein, creatine, BCAAs and really seen good results with n2slin for losing fat the last couple of years I have bought 7 bottles and I notice i lose fat quickly with it. I have not taken stims so not interested in clenbuterol or alburerol.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    congratulations on your efforts so far it takes hard work to achieve what you have achieved, i believe the best fat burning exercises are sprints or hiit cardio just look at a sprinters body or a boxers body and then look at how they train it has worked well for me and you must be on a strict diet. crossfitt is good but how long did you do it for?
    There are may things that work really well for fat loss but are also dangerous if not used properly,the best things that worked for me were T3 which is a thyroid hormone and a steroid and hgh combo which took me down to 8%body fat which is primobolan and hgh.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Great job so far!

I would recommend SARMs for you in this case. They will not only help you build lean muscle and burn fat but they do this without the side effects of steroids, fat loss drugs, thyroid drugs, or stimulants. I would try something like the Triple Stack:

Weeks 1-12
    Ostarine 25mg per day dosed all at once in the AM
    Cardarine 20mg per day dosed all at once in the AM
    Andarine 50mg per day dosed 25mg AM and 25mg 6 hours later (due to shorter half life)

PCT immediately after last dose - run 1 bottle of HCGenerate ES at 5 caps per day. 1 bottle will last 4 weeks and that is enough for recovery from any mild suppression.

You can order everything from sarms1.com and n2bm.com

Senior Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Seriously, If you are doing 25 to 27 Strict Pull-ups, with No Kipping, Nice and Slow.

You've done Extremely well.

I'm sure that you've heard this ~ Losing Fat is all about your Diet and Cardio.

Also, Weight Training with 30 Seconds or less between Sets will help in that area........................... JP
    P.S.
    P.E.D.'s can also help, but without the Diet, and Cardio, you won't see what you could when everything is Clicking.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post
    Great job so far!

I would recommend SARMs for you in this case. They will not only help you build lean muscle and burn fat but they do this without the side effects of steroids, fat loss drugs, thyroid drugs, or stimulants. I would try something like the Triple Stack:

Weeks 1-12
    Ostarine 25mg per day dosed all at once in the AM
    Cardarine 20mg per day dosed all at once in the AM
    Andarine 50mg per day dosed 25mg AM and 25mg 6 hours later (due to shorter half life)

PCT immediately after last dose - run 1 bottle of HCGenerate ES at 5 caps per day. 1 bottle will last 4 weeks and that is enough for recovery from any mild suppression.

You can order everything from sarms1.com and n2bm.com
    This is what I recommend as well. I would just do a simple 8 week cycle for your first cycle though. Especially since an 8 week cycle lay out is available at a discounted price on sarms1.com

Weeks 1 - 8 (if you order the triple stack cycle option on sarms1.com you will have enough SARMS for the full 8 weeks. It's also at a discounted price then buying the vials individually)
    ostarine 25mg (0.5mL) per day
    S4 15mg (1mL) per day
    cardarine 20mg (1mL) per day

Weeks 9 -12
    HCGenerate ES 5 capsules/day

Take the SARMS with breakfast each morning. After week 12, you are safe to start another cycle of SARMS.

The entire cycle and mini PCT will cost you about $500. That's not that bad at all for 12 weeks.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    As I understood you are quite afraid of the side effects that steroids might bring.

In that case I would recommend diving into SARMs. You can start with something simple, like ostarine or cardarine.

However if you want to experience a good stack for SARMs, go for a triple stack. That is ostarine + cardarine + s4. It will help build muscle, strength and lose fat at the same time, providing excessive endurance.
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

https://www.evolutionary.org/images/sarms1-banner-2.jpg