Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

More information on HGH

mevsmyself19

Registered
I’m planning to start a cycle of HGH. However my concern lies in choosing the right brand. I don’t want hardcore results that one obtains on putting anabolic steroids. I’m quite happy with my frame; where I would like to further chisel up along with a strict diet. I was using Lilly before; I didn’t see results that sufficed me. Could I have more information on choosing the right brand of HGH. A year ago I was using peptides (Ipamorelin + CJC DAC 1295; but didn’t observe a satisfactory results too). Please guide me!

You don't cycle HGH. HGH is a long term commitment due to the way it works. I don't recommend anything shorter than 6 months minimum. Dosage depends on your goals. Anti-aging, fat loss, recovery, 2-4ius. Muscle building will be higher 4-8ius or higher. HGH creates new muscle this is why it takes much longer to notice. HGH doesn't grow or temporarily enlarge existing muscle like AAS. Most people can't run the higher dosages it takes to build muscle without incorporating insulin because it will eventually lead to insulin resistance.

^^^ well said. For what brand, get Eurotropin and run at 3.33iu a day for minimum 6 months. After 2 months you can drop to 5 days a week, once you have achieved a higher IGF-1 blood levels. I think for what you are want to achieve, the 3.33iu will work well for you.

PSL Sponsored Athlete

You don't cycle HGH. HGH is a long term commitment due to the way it works. I don't recommend anything shorter than 6 months minimum. Dosage depends on your goals. Anti-aging, fat loss, recovery, 2-4ius. Muscle building will be higher 4-8ius or higher. HGH creates new muscle this is why it takes much longer to notice. HGH doesn't grow or temporarily enlarge existing muscle like AAS. Most people can't run the higher dosages it takes to build muscle without incorporating insulin because it will eventually lead to insulin resistance.
perfectly said right here

Judging by your goals I don't understand why couldn't you do that without drugs?
How much did you run ipamorelin and cjc?

If you run legit proven and test HGH like PSL's Eurotropin that myself and others on this forum have personally serum blood tested, you will notice results but it's going to take 3-6 months minimum to see them. As mentioned, you don't cycle HGH on and off...you really need to run it pretty much continuously. The biggest improvement I saw was in fat loss. I eat what I considered to be a "bulking" level of calories and macros yet I am still staying very lean and vascular. Joint and tendor health and my skin has also improved. I am not going to claim HGH will make your muscles huge and turn you into a super strong machine but I think over the long term, it has worth while benefits without the side effects of long term AAS use.

I’m planning to start a cycle of HGH. However my concern lies in choosing the right brand. I don’t want hardcore results that one obtains on putting anabolic steroids. I’m quite happy with my frame; where I would like to further chisel up along with a strict diet. I was using Lilly before; I didn’t see results that sufficed me. Could I have more information on choosing the right brand of HGH. A year ago I was using peptides (Ipamorelin + CJC DAC 1295; but didn’t observe a satisfactory results too). Please guide me!

HGH doesn't work like that so it's not gonna happen.

A lot of HGH on the black market is fake. Do your research and read lots of reviews on different sources before placing an order.

The sources reviews section on the forums here would be a great resource to use

Back
Top Bottom