Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

More with less

Bigdaddyjay85

Fellas and Ladies

Having trouble scheduling blood work at my location. Until then seeking advice. What are some low dosages of test to be in that superphysical realm of 1500 to 2000 nanos?

I have enough test to run 500mg a week for 12 weeks but i want to run closer to 250mg a week. Will also stack with turinabol either at end or beginning of cycle.

Looking for long last dry gains. Understand that has a lot to do with PCT and diet.. Workout ethic..

Also will use proviron at 25mg a day for weeks 1-5.

Fellas and Ladies

Having trouble scheduling blood work at my location. Until then seeking advice. What are some low dosages of test to be in that superphysical realm of 1500 to 2000 nanos?

I have enough test to run 500mg a week for 12 weeks but i want to run closer to 250mg a week. Will also stack with turinabol either at end or beginning of cycle.

Looking for long last dry gains. Understand that has a lot to do with PCT and diet.. Workout ethic..

Also will use proviron at 25mg a day for weeks 1-5.

Id use proviron the entire time. The standard logic is 4x-5x your dose would be your test level but depends on the gear used (some is under dosed and some over dosed if buying UGL) so 250mg/week would get you close to that range but id say go with closer to 300mg if those are the levels you want.

generally your about 7 times your test dose, give or take... with the zhpc from domestic supply, you have a real quality product that is dosed properly so 200 mg per week should put you at 1400 for test levels give or take just a bit...

Cool yea awesome stuff I have their tbol coming and spectrum test.

Proviron I run 25-50mg the entire time awesome shit

Their TBOL is the tits

- - - Updated - - -

generally your about 7 times your test dose, give or take... with the zhpc from domestic supply, you have a real quality product that is dosed properly so 200 mg per week should put you at 1400 for test levels give or take just a bit...

I'll prolly dose between 250 and 275 to see where it puts me.

This is pretty standard for legit test. Use it as a guide.

Thanks again D.
So I wanna be in the 200 to 250 mark based on 5x to 7x rules.

It varies. People metabolize test differently. For me its about 4 to 5 times my test dose. 200mg puts me at 900ng/dl

Why 250mg a week?

I would never shut myself down for such little gains..

he’s taking other compounds. the test is just so there’s no in his body during the orals. plus 250mg can provide decent gains.

Back
Top Bottom