Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

more strength but less muscle on cycle

MohamedAlah

Registered
I wonder if anyone here has gone through this experience. I started test at 500 mg a week 4 weeks ago, I got the strength
of a bull but I went from 190 pounds to 180, I feel muscle hardness and some definition but not getting bigger, what am I
ding wrong guys? thank you for your help.

I wonder if anyone here has gone through this experience. I started test at 500 mg a week 4 weeks ago, I got the strength
of a bull but I went from 190 pounds to 180, I feel muscle hardness and some definition but not getting bigger, what am I
ding wrong guys? thank you for your help.

Not eating more.

i'm not exactly sure what you are complaining about

losing 10 pounds and gaining strength you have to be dropping a ton of fat. but since you didn't even post pics or full stats we are only guessing

Sounds like you are building muscle and loosing a lot of fat.

Honestly sounds to me like your cycle is going really well. If you want to start gaining weight - start eating more. Simple as that.

your diet essentially dictates results.. the compounds just have capabilities but you have to accommodate those capabilities through diet and training...

Back
Top Bottom