Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Morning cardio

sisir012

Advanced Cyborg Brother
I would like to know about morning cardio.....some expert say empty stomach Morning cardio catabolic for muscle but many expert say no ....its a very affective way to fat loss and it's not a catabolic if your diet on point ....when I transform 1st time I did morning cardio and really it help me to loose fat....but tell me your opinion if effective or not to fat loss...thank you

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

So-called fasted cardio, usually performed in the morning is reported to work well for many. But it doesn't matter if it works well for others or not in this example as you say it worked well for you. And that is ALL that matters.

I would like to know about morning cardio.....some expert say empty stomach Morning cardio catabolic for muscle but many expert say no ....its a very affective way to fat loss and it's not a catabolic if your diet on point ....when I transform 1st time I did morning cardio and really it help me to loose fat....but tell me your opinion if effective or not to fat loss...thank you

As an entomorph, fasted cardio does but one thing to be - it causes me to lose weight and thus muscle, and my diet is always on point; in fact, neurotically so. So what the Mobster stated is quite true: whatever works for you is best for you. And anyone claiming to be an expert with respect to cardio vascular exercise should know that. Like bodybuilding overall, cardio is a most subjective thing. In short, there are no (effective) cookie-cutter cardio programs.

By way of example - lets say that cross country skiing is among the very best fat burning activity you can do (I think it actually is). But, for whatever reason, you just hated it to death. So, no matter how many times you tried, you never got past 20 minutes without stopping and giving up. Yet plodding along at 5mph on a treadmill, which others might find tedious in the extreme, you could do for hours. The one you can do, which works for you, is the one to do. As you have had success in fasted morning cardio that's what you should do. It doesn't matter if others preferred something else or had more success with another activity.

From memory a HUGE preference of pro bodybuilders is the so-called stairmill. Essentially a small escalator or mobile set of stairs they love it for two reasons. 1) Cos it burns the calories and 2) it brings in the glutes. And, as most don't train before breakfast or fasted it's gotta work. There are a ton, more so right now, of training for the Olympia videos across all the classes of athletes on these machines looking battered (with 1 week to go now) but stepping away.

Every body is different.....so same protocal is not applicable...i think

None of the science backs up fasted cardio outperforming fed state; both regimes lead to same fat loss at the end of the day.

Personally I prefer fasted HIIT cardio simply because I tend to utilise compounds like yohimbe/rauwolscine, which are best taken empty-stomach prior to cardio.

Personally...I hate fasted cardio. I have a hard time doing much of anything on an empty belly. However...it does help me loose lbs.

If you are on cycle, there will be no muscle wasting. Also, you can reduce it drastically by taking some BCAA's before the fasted cardio - it will also contribute to the maintenance of the muscles.

If you are on cycle, there will be no muscle wasting. Also, you can reduce it drastically by taking some BCAA's before the fasted cardio - it will also contribute to the maintenance of the muscles.
Why no glutamine?

Morning cardio should consist of sex haha
I am unfortunat man [emoji22] I have no girl but ...as soon as possible I will fising. Now I am boting to catch some hot fish.to do some morning Hiit cardio .hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom