Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most common injection site?

IM?

SUBQ?

subq - anywhere there is fat.

IM - i use ventro glutes, and my leg usually. Occasionally my delts

Most common intra muscular injection site (and the site I recommend for a first cycle) is glutes. Very easy injection site with pretty much zero post injection pain

Delt and glutes is my pining area

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk

glute are most common , medical research indicates that glutes and hip/vg will yield higher blood plasma levels, however, subQ will yield longer outputs but not as pronounced.. Depending on the oil volume and your experience.. Glutes are a great go-to source and can be rather forgiving..Be sure to rotate and use smaller Gauges to avoid unwanted scar tissue build up..

Thx Vision. I didn’t know that about the glute study.

I think some shy from the glutes cause they are afraid to hit the sciatic.

What people don’t know is the sciatic is on average 6.5 to 8 cm depth. This is about 2.5” to 3”. So even a 1.5” needle would never hit it. However, still best to practice safe and recommended locations to increase chances of not coming close to it.

There is tons written on this site about injections, even some videos and articles. Have a search for them. Typically you will see glutes and quads as pretty common along with delts.

Back
Top Bottom