Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most Effective Steroid?

markimacm

Proficient Brother
Registered
What is the most effective (non oral) yet not bad on your body steroid? Local doc clinic here wants to put me on monitored CYP but from hearing from other ppl their dosages are never enough for getting big and only designed to legit raise test of natural test is low.

Whoever told you test won't get you big lied. Cyp is awesome man. 400-500mg a week is all you need starting out. Test only cycles work awesome for 1 timers. Get a clean diet and eat a ton.

What's your stats

Not necessarily. If you get on a weekly dose of Test Cyp say 100 to 150mg a week that should bring your T levels up to the high end of normal. I am not sure what your stats are or what your T level is now, but you can do A LOT with healthy hormone levels without having to commit to blasting.

Eq is not hard on you. You have to run it for 16 week or more. You could run your trt dose of test and run Eq and you won't have any complaints.

im 34 years old, 6 ft 1' 224 BF 18% currently....

ive been doing cycles and working out for 6-7 years now...last cycle was about 8-9 months ago then i stopped goin to gym because i broke my foot and ankle...been out of gym sept-jan...from jan til now consistant gym, eating good and training hard along with cardio...

took blood test recently and my test levels were low (what ever normal was for my age i was below by like 70)...my CK levels were high but that may just be from protien shakes , etc which i cut out and am using egg muscles post workout about 35-40 grams of protien in 12 oz of it...

i dont mind not having to do any cycle at all besides what the DR prescribes aka CYP and I think HCG too. Will this be enough and is this a decent solution without having to put different compounds in my body even at existing 18% BF? Also will this Dr. prescribed CYP be enough to give me gains, stregnth etc.?

im 34 years old, 6 ft 1' 224 BF 18% currently....

ive been doing cycles and working out for 6-7 years now...last cycle was about 8-9 months ago then i stopped goin to gym because i broke my foot and ankle...been out of gym sept-jan...from jan til now consistant gym, eating good and training hard along with cardio...

took blood test recently and my test levels were low (what ever normal was for my age i was below by like 70)...my CK levels were high but that may just be from protien shakes , etc which i cut out and am using egg muscles post workout about 35-40 grams of protien in 12 oz of it...

Get on the trt and don't look back!

Not necessarily. If you get on a weekly dose of Test Cyp say 100 to 150mg a week that should bring your T levels up to the high end of normal. I am not sure what your stats are or what your T level is now, but you can do A LOT with healthy hormone levels without having to commit to blasting.

I guess this was what i was looking for in terms of an answer for my original post....

Wants you are on trt forever. Why not blast and cruise? You don't have to go through the ups and downs of pct.

testosterone replacement therapy.

so i guess my question is this, is TRT healthy and safe? What are some sides and or downfalls etc?

so i guess my question is this, is TRT healthy and safe? What are some sides and or downfalls etc?

Nothing is with out risk. But low t. Levels have risk to. And you feel like a 80 year old. But you get to give yourself a shot 1 to two times a week for life.

yeah thats true....^ but what are sides from cyp? i have never done cyp....

At a trt dose, you feel better. The hcg keeps your nuts from shrinking. You can have to keep a eye on your prostate. You should have natural test level of something like 600 give or take. So you need trt.

and is this healthy to do TRT all year long? and if so can I cycle on it with some other compounds certain times of the year? Also wont being on all year long eventually shut down my natural test? Apparantly its already low though!

and is this healthy to do TRT all year long? and if so can I cycle on it with some other compounds certain times of the year? Also wont being on all year long eventually shut down my natural test? Apparantly its already low though!

Sorry but your natural test is shut down at this point. Trt is all year round. And yes you can cycle on it. It actually makes things easier. But there is some restart you can try for your natural test if you want. But I didn't know how well it would work at your age and how long you have been shut down.

Back
Top Bottom