Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most Trusted Brand of Anavar?

Very well said JP sir....pharmacom car is good as Thailand . Balkan is expensive fancy packing but bunk. Vermodje not so great for var though their injectables are good.

JP which brand you like for tren A ?? Also pharmacom or vermodje?

BE...DON'T TRY TO BECOME.
BEING IS ENLIGHTENMENT,
BECOMING IS IGNORANCE

I have yet to do Pharmacom's Tren A, but I would think that it's right up there with the rest of their Injectables.
I did Vermodje Tren A last year and it was very good............................................ JP
P.S.
Although I am doing the Mix-5 from Pharmacom, and that has Tren/Test/Winny, but it's All Base.
That Shit is Rocket Fuel, I love it for a Pre-Workout.

I have yet to do Pharmacom's Tren A, but I would think that it's right up there with the rest of their Injectables.
I did Vermodje Tren A last year and it was very good............................................ JP
P.S.
Although I am doing the Mix-5 from Pharmacom, and that has Tren/Test/Winny, but it's All Base.
Want to try that myself but they're out of stock... :(:mad:

P.S.

Thanx JP sir, am sending u a pm as its my 1st time on tren so am bit confuse . Better not
to hijack this thread . Pls chk pm sir

BE...DON'T TRY TO BECOME.
BEING IS ENLIGHTENMENT,
BECOMING IS IGNORANCE

Robolics has centrino labs var was really good. I've also tried zphc from drugsgear. I labmaxed it tested positive for oxandrolone. Was good var but I felt the centrino var from robo was better

Robolics has centrino labs var was really good. I've also tried zphc from drugsgear. I labmaxed it tested positive for oxandrolone. Was good var but I felt the centrino var from robo was better

Did you labmax the robolics labs var or the zphc?

Stay away from Balkan gear

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tor Browser

After reading through this thread it seems the general concensus is Robolic has the quality Var. Anyone know what the lead time would be from them?

New to site need to get to know folks I have a good personal source but prices are busting me in the ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I were you, I would look into Pharmacom's Anavar.
I thought it was the best I've done besides Pharma-Grade.

3 or those 4 are a Waste of Money.
The 4th, you are correct, it's Underdosed, I just finished some, and that's my Assessment.............................. JP

Yup Pharmacom has the best var I've tried hands down.

Shit...that's what I was afraid of. At least I have it confirmed now though. I think Balkan is the most trusted of those 4 I listed, but I'd rather just go with Pharmacom. It's just sooo dammnn expensive. Like 3-400$ for a 6 week cycle of 50mg/day.

I recently came across a labmax test where Balkans var tested as winstrol. Then I read a review a week later on a completely different website on Balkans anavar and the guy was saying how he suspected it was winstrol because he didn't get the strength gains he usually gets and that his joints were starting to ache.

Back
Top Bottom