Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mr fishy dilemna while on gear

Bullet46

Registered
Here is my story please dont laugh at me, I need help: I am a 4th grade teacher and 2 years ago I started using steroids and have been blasting and cruising since. I used test, primo and EQ. I am not the best looking guy but not ugly, and I started noticing I wasn't getting 2nd dates anymore. Like the girls were acting afraid of me when we went out on 1st dates. Also, the kids in school started calling me Mr. Fishy and would not come close to me. I even heard a rumor that kids in 3rd grade were saying "I hope I don't get Mr. Fishy next year as my teacher"

at recess I finally took a kid aside and got the courage to ask them why is the class calling me Mr. Fishy this year? and he smiled and said "cause you smell like a dead fish". I then emailed a few of the women from my past and asked them why I didn't get a 2nd date and pleaded for them to be honest and one wrote back the same thing. I was shocked at this and started figuring out that since I started using steroids now I smell like a fish. does anyone know what could be causing this that is in the steroids? I will gladly stop using them if you think this is possible.

I am almost positive this has nothing to do with running gear. I have never once heard of this side effect. I have heard, however, that we can give off more pheromones on higher androgen cycles which actually ATTRACTS females.

wow what a story and that sucks. there is a condition called TMA trimethylaminuria which is where you give off a fishy odor via your sweat, breathe and urine.

this is what I believe is wrong with you. also yes the steroids can make the condition worse in that the metabolites can mix with your existing condition and cause the problem to be worse. also your diet could be making the problem worse, certain foods like eggs, meats, dairy for sure and even some veggies can make it worse.

i would come off the steroids asap and avoid those foods i mentioned and cross for your fingers the problem goes away.

wow what a story and that sucks. there is a condition called TMA trimethylaminuria which is where you give off a fishy odor via your sweat, breathe and urine.

this is what I believe is wrong with you. also yes the steroids can make the condition worse in that the metabolites can mix with your existing condition and cause the problem to be worse. also your diet could be making the problem worse, certain foods like eggs, meats, dairy for sure and even some veggies can make it worse.

i would come off the steroids asap and avoid those foods i mentioned and cross for your fingers the problem goes away.
Interesting. Is there a way to get tested for this condition? I know if I eat enough asparagus my pee and sweat smell a bit like it :D lol

Interesting. Is there a way to get tested for this condition? I know if I eat enough asparagus my pee and sweat smell a bit like it :D lol

you will have to google to learn more about it. it seems to be a genetic thing

also with asparagus I am the same way and a certain % of people are because of mercaptan by products that come out when you pee.

Steroids can definitely cause some body odours but I have never heard of a specific dead fish scent. Typically I have heard onions or just a stronger body odour all together. You could try coming off and see if that helps.

Back
Top Bottom