Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mr. Olympia: Phil Heath Steroid Cycle Exposed

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
Do you want to know what steroids Phil Heath uses? are you curious if he does HGH? or do you know something else? Discuss the Phil Heath cycle and maybe add your own to the cycle guys.

Cycle: http://www.evolutionary.org/phil-heath-steroid-cycle/

phil-heath-steroids.jpg

honestly i think the growth might be more towards 20 during prep and 15 for maybe 6 months outta the year and a low amt. for 12 weeks during a cruise for him

honestly i think the growth might be more towards 20 during prep and 15 for maybe 6 months outta the year and a low amt. for 12 weeks during a cruise for him

I agree bro, and he's using insulin too....

Phil heath has an amazing physique and roundness and fullness to his muscle bellies like no other. His conditioning is always top notch too, which makes him hard to beat

I'd bet he's running quite a bit of Tren too. He seems like he would be cool as shit to hang out with. I've watched some of his vids on you tube. He's definitely a great ambassador to Mr O.

The guy is just a sight of perfection. It's hard to argue against any of his qualities.

Do u really think he uses gw tho. I mean is this speculation or fact. Not saying anything about sarms but I hear people on here pro bb don't use sarms. Is it popular at that level?

KRAZIEONE

Where's the dbol or similar substance? Tren? Primo? Eq? Masteron? And I'll put money that he isn't running any sarms.

People just love to speculate pro cycles. The answer is it takes buckets gear and food to keep that lean mass on your frame. Day in and day out. At 5'9" the dude looks fantastic. I hope he just continues to bring the conditioning and keep this shape.
Im sure he will once again retain the Mr. O title

Hey guys! Why post a hypothetical cycle for the pros? Well for one it's entertaining to speculate and two it brought all of you guys in here to talk about it. Seem like it's doing its job to me.

Hey guys! Why post a hypothetical cycle for the pros? Well for one it's entertaining to speculate and two it brought all of you guys in here to talk about it. Seem like it's doing its job to me.

Entertaining how it isn't even relatively close to being possible first of all. Second it's doing its job of what? Bringing people onto a thread to say how pointless it is? Then yea it's doing a great job.

If you are going to speculate at least throw out the stupid sarms that are junk. How about this for a hypothical pre contest cycle of Mr. O

500mg test cyp ed
100mg test suspension ed
200mg tren ace ed
50mg winni ed
60mg var ed
primo, masteron, drol also in there.
Don't forget about slin in each meal 2-4x per week on high carb and low fat days.
gh blasted during pre contest at 20 weeks out to 4 weeks out at 20-40iu ed.

There's hypothetical and much more accurate.

Entertaining how it isn't even relatively close to being possible first of all. Second it's doing its job of what? Bringing people onto a thread to say how pointless it is? Then yea it's doing a great job.

If you are going to speculate at least throw out the stupid sarms that are junk. How about this for a hypothical pre contest cycle of Mr. O

500mg test cyp ed
100mg test suspension ed
200mg tren ace ed
50mg winni ed
60mg var ed
Don't forget about slin in each meal 2-4x per week on high carb and low fat days.

You might wanna watch what you say about sarms around here. You'll get shunned real quick

500mg test cyp ed
100mg test suspension ed
200mg tren ace ed
50mg winni ed
60mg var ed

Wow that's white a cycle there! I don't doubt for a second people use that much. Most probably do, or have, at some point.

Of course I have no idea - pure speculation....but that is what this thread is all about :)

500mg test cyp ed
100mg test suspension ed
200mg tren ace ed
50mg winni ed
60mg var ed

So u think he uses 3500mg of cyp a week? Lol

So u think he uses 3500mg of cyp a week? Lol

Bare minimum. I know for a fact a top 212 competitor uses 500mg test e everyday along with test prop at 200mg ed. I know this because we have worked with the same coach. I know other guys in the ifbb that use 8 grams of sustanon for there off season with gh and insulin and nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom