Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MT2 help peptide

fitairl

Registered
I have been watching some videos about melanotan 2, and I had some questions about it after using it. I've noticed that it makes me feel nauseous after injecting it for about 30 to 40 minutes, then I start feeling dizzy for like another hour. is there something I can take to help with the side effects like using maybe an antihistamine?

I have been watching some videos about melanotan 2, and I had some questions about it after using it. I've noticed that it makes me feel nauseous after injecting it for about 30 to 40 minutes, then I start feeling dizzy for like another hour. is there something I can take to help with the side effects like using maybe an antihistamine?

thats a very common side effect with it... some tolerate it a lot better than others.. i always had to ease into the dosing quite a bit... everytime i got greedy with it, it ending up causing nothing but issues.. you have to ease into it when you start

You need to stop using the melanotan 2 you have, get new one thats better quality

Drop your dosage and increase a little over time to see if it helps with sides or you can find a sweet spot

Back
Top Bottom