Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle fatigue/pain

I made a post about this a few weeks ago but it kind of got taken over by deck dick comments (which I don’t have) anyways I can barley workout anymore without having intense muscle pains and muscle fatigue. I’ve been running 400mg of npp and 250mg test a week for the past 8 weeks, I added in 10mg cardarine a few weeks ago but haven’t noticed much of a difference so I might bump it up to 20mg. I also just added in 20mg of mk677 before bed last week and I’ve noticed my symptoms have worsen which I’m not to sure if it’s caused by the mk677 or not cuz I’ve been running this on and off for years and have never really noticed these symptoms. Does anyone have any idea what may be causing this? Every time I workout I get the worse muscle pumps especially in my back and forearms to the point where I have to stop because of how painful it is. And this usually happens during the second set. Yesterday I did a few weighted walking lunges and had to stop during my third set because I had the worst back pump. Today i did a 2 sets of curls and my arms started killing me (elbows,wrists,forarms) then I moved on to shoulders and did 2 sets of seated shoulder press and during the second set I would barely move my arms above my head and just called it a night. I also have just been feeling a little light headed which is probably from the mk. Im running .25mg of arimidex and .50mg of caber every 4th day. I get my blood checked regularly and everything seems fine.

That is fairly odd. Your doses are pretty reasonable, except for the cardarine which really should be at 20mg from the start. Have you tried supplementing taurine to help with the pumps?

Taurine, or possibly potassium from the MK677? [emoji2369] just a guess. Do you sweat a lot?

Back
Top Bottom