Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle repair and bone

Steroids will not help you with this at all. There are some sarms stacks that can assist with healing though. You can check out some prebuilt stacks at esarms.com

I broke my hand and I wanna run a short Ester cycle to repair
Check these out below.
Tb500/bpc157. This is what you need.

http://puritysourcelabs.ru/peptides/621-thymosin-betatb4-tb-500-2mg.html

Tb-500 20mg
Supplier: Euro-Pharmacies
Purity: 99.53%
Synonyms:*Thymosin Beta 4
Storage:*Lyophilized*TB500 is stable at room temperature for 90 days,however it should be stored in a freezer below -8C for any extended period of time. After reconstituting*TB500 should be refrigerated at temperatures not to exceed 36 F.

TB- 500 is a peptide which can be quite beneficial for healing both acute and chronic injuries. It can also be used to treat tendinitis. It can also improve flexibility due to a pre existing injury. It has also been said to regrow lost hair.
TB-500 can be used to promote healing, increase range of motion from injury and reduce pain, by reducing inflammation.

The types of injury that TB-500 aid include tendinitis, muscle tears, strains, and connective tissue injury, as well as skin injury. TB-500 can provide substantial improvement.*

NORMALLY TB-500 is taken by injection twice per week for 4-6 weeks, followed by monthly or bi-monthly injections.

http://puritysourcelabs.ru/peptides/706-bpc157-5mg.html
BPC157 it is a synthetic peptide (containing 15 aminoacids) with a potent regeneration and healing properties. Highly efficient in regeneration and healing the whole body by eliminating all kinds of toxins , also efficiently enhances and improves body regeneration processes.
BPC157 is a great solution for regeneration and healing inflammatory conditions caused by injuries , overtraining and pushed through muscles , bones and joints.
Research has proven that BPC157 heals stomach ulcers , digestive system disorders , also all kinds of inflammatory conditions in the whole body.
It's a great enhancer and speed up agent for healing and regeneration of the bone system and joints.
BPC157 has also proven to be a great agent for growth and regeneration of blood vessels.
BPC157 - DOSAGE: 200 - 250mcg twice a day (until symptoms/conditions are cured)

steroids do not repair bones, that is a huge misconception

it is true that lifters have healthier bones than others, but that is from LIFTING WEIGHTS in the first place. nothing to do with steroids

PSL has TB500, i have used it and it works. BPC is also a good stack. and then there is ostarine from sarms1. and a natural supplement is n2jointrx from n2bm. those are safe and WORK!

steroids are not going to repair or heal a thing... rest is what fixes it quicker and following what your doctor says... sarms can help speed up recovery but rest comes first... mk2866 is what you want... you can get it at esarms.com

steroids do not repair bones, that is a huge misconception

it is true that lifters have healthier bones than others, but that is from LIFTING WEIGHTS in the first place. nothing to do with steroids

PSL has TB500, i have used it and it works. BPC is also a good stack. and then there is ostarine from sarms1. and a natural supplement is n2jointrx from n2bm. those are safe and WORK!

What was your dosing on the tb500? How many weeks . How many mgs per week? Please share it’s tough to find dosing protocols

What was your dosing on the tb500? How many weeks . How many mgs per week? Please share it’s tough to find dosing protocols

i would do 2mgs 2-3X per week to start.. you can inject it anywhere subQ

bpc do like 300-500mcg daily for a week or two near the injury

Back
Top Bottom