Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

muscle softness while cycling

everett_mason23

Registered
this if my 7th week of test only at 400 mg per week, I'm getting big but soft muscle, what compound can I add to my cycle for hardness at this stage , thank you.

Definite Estrogen Issue.

Which AI are you taking, and how much, how often................................ JP
P.S.
Plus, what's your Diet like, Clean, or lots of Processed Foods.

this if my 7th week of test only at 400 mg per week, I'm getting big but soft muscle, what compound can I add to my cycle for hardness at this stage , thank you.

I believe Mobster to be correct, Everett, this appears to be bloating. Are you taking an AI?

Could it just be fat ? Like water getting into fat cells and expanding ??? I'd def say it could be estro related but aside from that could it be something else like as I said ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could it just be fat ? Like water getting into fat cells and expanding ??? I'd def say it could be estro related but aside from that could it be something else like as I said ?

Well it would be helpful were we to know Everett's current percentage of body fat. Everett?

I'm that old I've seen 'there are differences between roid muscles and natural muscles'. It's not true. The training and nutrition are the same and the muscles will feel the same. If his feel 'soft' it's cos he's holding water.

Wait I just re read , I thought you meant excessive use of minerals

Either way lets see what he means.

Either way lets see what he means.
If you're not keeping sodium relatively consistent then you'll be retaining water and minerals. Now add test and it's a well known effect to have mineral retention. So it's very easy to look soft on these "wet" compounds when you aren't at least consuming sodium consistently.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Your problem is estrogen - namely, not using an AI with your cycle.

When you use a large dosage of testosterone, some of that testosterone will start aromatizing into estrogen unless you use an aromatize inhibitor (AI) with your cycle.

For the future, always start your AI on day 1 of your cycle and run it throughout your entire cycle and PCT.

Get an AI like aromasin and start using it and your water retention issues will quickly go away. You can order aromasin from ag-guys.com if you need a source.

People think that test is just this mild compound that anyone can use. Not true at all. Test aromatizes very heavily and thus there can be a host of side effects. The one that comes to mind here is exactly what OP reports.....bloating. He is likely not using an AI and has some water retention due to high estrogen.

Get on aromasin 10mg EOD right away and it should get better. ag-guys sells it and ships pretty fast.

Sorry to hijack , but what if he's estro was in range ,, couldn't liver or kidney have something to do with water retention

Sorry to hijack , but what if he's estro was in range ,, couldn't liver or kidney have something to do with water retention

bro start a new thread please....
but yes kidney issues do cause water retention....

Most probably that is bloating due to high estrogen. Are you taking any ancillaries with the cycle? If not, you should use an AI ASAP. Aromasin would be the best choice - 10 mgs ED for one week, and from there on EOD.

Back
Top Bottom