Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muskate

Status
Not open for further replies.

beefyfan

Growing Brother
Kind of just dawned on me that he hasn't been around in a while? Is he ok health wise? Was there a falling out with management here?

I thought Fella Finn was banned because of a dust up with Dylan. Did Muskate aka Coach Trevor get ostracized because of his relationship (no homo) with Dr. Anthony Huge and Enhanced Athlete/ Enhanced Chemicals? Over on RX, Mr. Finn said Dylan requested a dick pic so he obliged. That seems kind of shady. Also, does anyone know what happened to the sarms that used to be for sale @ PSL?

I thought Fella Finn was banned because of a dust up with Dylan. Did Muskate aka Coach Trevor get ostracized because of his relationship (no homo) with Dr. Anthony Huge and Enhanced Athlete/ Enhanced Chemicals? Over on RX, Mr. Finn said Dylan requested a dick pic so he obliged. That seems kind of shady. Also, does anyone know what happened to the sarms that used to be for sale @ PSL?

Nobody knows..probably PSL is only sponsor for peps and gear. Evo has other sarms sponsor. That could be reason..

- - - Updated - - -

So we have to respect that..money is money ;) we all love it and buy food with money we earn,same here

Nobody knows..probably PSL is only sponsor for peps and gear. Evo has other sarms sponsor. That could be reason..

- - - Updated - - -

So we have to respect that..money is money ;) we all love it and buy food with money we earn,same here

You don't think it was because PSL was selling good, quality sarms at literally a third of the price of the board sponsors do you? Because that would seem to dispel the notion/myth that if Sarms are affordable, they must be fake.

You don't think it was because PSL was selling good, quality sarms at literally a third of the price of the board sponsors do you? Because that would seem to dispel the notion/myth that if Sarms are affordable, they must be fake.

I am not going into reasons coz i got no clue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom