Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mutagenic labs sarms legit? reviews please

MarvinFL45

Registered
I asked the same question on another forum and they banned me and another place they did not even respond. the bottom line is I just dropped 1200$ on these sarms from the guy at the gym who runs the supplement store. he said they were legit and he showed me some paperwork on them. I've been on them for 2 days and I am getting a sore throat and hives. very worried he scammed me

I asked the same question on another forum and they banned me and another place they did not even respond. the bottom line is I just dropped 1200$ on these sarms from the guy at the gym who runs the supplement store. he said they were legit and he showed me some paperwork on them. I've been on them for 2 days and I am getting a sore throat and hives. very worried he scammed me

SARMs are widely faked. I think I read somewhere that like 30% of SARMS are totally fake and over 50% are severely underdosed. So if you don't have a proven trusted source it's a crap shoot.

You arent going to get banned here for asking about another source and frankly you can buy from anywhere you want.

The only source I use right now is sarms.forsale and that's the only one I can recommend. I am currently running their GW, S4 and mk2866 and am getting ready to pick up a 6 month supply of mk677.

I'm not familiar with them but you need to make sure you research before wasting money on products that may not work and can give you problems and be fake

Sarms.forsale is as good as it gets for sarms quality

I tried mutagenic GW cardarine, it was worthless, got no results. Trying to get a refund from them, dont waste your time they ignored my emails.

SARMs are widely faked. I think I read somewhere that like 30% of SARMS are totally fake and over 50% are severely underdosed. So if you don't have a proven trusted source it's a crap shoot.

You arent going to get banned here for asking about another source and frankly you can buy from anywhere you want.

The only source I use right now is sarms.forsale and that's the only one I can recommend. I am currently running their GW, S4 and mk2866 and am getting ready to pick up a 6 month supply of mk677.
very well said bro... unfortunately, over the years, it has become a much bigger crapshoot than it ever was... before the prohormone ban, there was literally a handful of sarms companies and that's about it... i still remember when you could really only get mk2866 and s4.. mk677 was literally only on about 2-3 sites and barely anyone ever used it... it was such a huge deal when GW first came out and then LGD came soon after and that was it... then, pro hormones got banned and everyone had to look for something else and so the sarms market was then turned into a fucking whore house... it was saturated with garbage and people not really having a clue what they were selling, doing etc... taking over the market... it ruined it for the people doing it the right way, not to mention it brought negative attention to sarms by selling products that were truly not sarms and giving the idea that sarms had many side effects they in fact, do not have, but because fake products were sold, it gave off the wrong idea... regardless, while there are many horrible companies out there, there are still people out there that do it the way its supposed to be done... we are lucky enough to have one of those companies on evo... https://sarms.forsale and i stand by them a million percent

Back
Top Bottom