Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MUY THAI cycle? Anyone have suggestions?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

MUY THAI cycle? Anyone have suggestions?

I am still relatively new to PED. Currently I take 300mg of Test E every 4 days. I'm looking for any information on a good cycle to build for fighting. Looking for something to help build sustained power. I've trained for powerlifting for the past 3 years, it made me strong but now I'm slow and my cardio is laughable.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I don't believe aas can make you a better fighter, id like to think it comes down to hard work and dedication to martial art itself? Just 500mg/wk Of Test-E should be solid. I would not want to complicate things. If were you. You don't want anything that's going to increase water retention. I would just stick to Test if I were you.

Check out cardarine.

http://www.evolutionary.org/GW-50151...-steroid-cycle

It will increase your endurance. Check out some of the other sarms too, they will add many more benefits that will suit your needs as well.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    SARMS are the best option for athletes. They greatly increase endurance, strength, fat loss and recovery. They do not aromatize into estrogen or cause water retention.

I recommend the SARMS triple stack: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARM...stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
    clomid at 25mg/day
    nolvadex at 20mg/day
    HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
    n2guard at 3 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Obviously I will continue to put in the work and training, I don't expect the Sarms or AAS to do the work for me. I'm just looking for something to help me get the most out of my efforts.
    I just read the details on the Sarm triple stack, that looks like it's exactly what I'm looking for. Almost sounds too good to be true.
    Thanks for your help.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Eq is also something to look at. It helps significantly with endurance.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dshell View Post
    I am still relatively new to PED. Currently I take 300mg of Test E every 4 days. I'm looking for any information on a good cycle to build for fighting. Looking for something to help build sustained power. I've trained for powerlifting for the past 3 years, it made me strong but now I'm slow and my cardio is laughable.
    If you're looking for something that won't aromatize, and will give you lean muscle mass, try Masteron E, or Primobolan. You can use EQ, but it still aromatizes, and you will need an AI. Your cardio may be slowing down due to excessive water retention due to testosterone conversion into estrogen. I use Test E, but very sparingly, and I always use an AI, and I also take another OTC product called DIM, it will turn your estrogen metabolic pathway on and help you get rid of excessive estrogen levels, leading to less water retention and increased cardio output, while protecting your HPTA. Try your AI's at night, and run the DIM in the day, twice a day at 500mg per dose if you continue to run high levels of Test E. 1,200 mg's a week bro, that's high, less is more. If you're trying to build mass, run some Deca, 200 - 300 mg's a week with 600 mg's a week of Test E, (or every 5 days ) remember twice the amount of Test as Deca. What specifically are your goals as far as gaining mass, or just increasing cardio?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by curruptsinner View Post
    If you're looking for something that won't aromatize, and will give you lean muscle mass, try Masteron E, or Primobolan. You can use EQ, but it still aromatizes, and you will need an AI. Your cardio may be slowing down due to excessive water retention due to testosterone conversion into estrogen. I use Test E, but very sparingly, and I always use an AI, and I also take another OTC product called DIM, it will turn your estrogen metabolic pathway on and help you get rid of excessive estrogen levels, leading to less water retention and increased cardio output, while protecting your HPTA. Try your AI's at night, and run the DIM in the day, twice a day at 500mg per dose if you continue to run high levels of Test E. 1,200 mg's a week bro, that's high, less is more. If you're trying to build mass, run some Deca, 200 - 300 mg's a week with 600 mg's a week of Test E, (or every 5 days ) remember twice the amount of Test as Deca. What specifically are your goals as far as gaining mass, or just increasing cardio?
    Sorry my mistake, not 1,200 mg's per week, but 1,200 mg's of test every 12 days is a lot. Sounds to me like your estrogen is catching up with you.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    My Mauy Thai coach used to get so mad at me when I lifted. He said "those fuckin muscles just get in the way". Mauy thai is all speed, technique and conditioning (endurance) no need for any PED's at all. I am far worse at thai now that i've cycled, as you said slow and poor cardio. That 500-600mg test-e is about the worst thing you can do for thai.

No gear is going to be worth the shut down / pct for your purpose. If you were full MMA they would help, but not MT.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJay View Post
    I don't believe aas can make you a better fighter, id like to think it comes down to hard work and dedication to martial art itself? Just 500mg/wk Of Test-E should be solid. I would not want to complicate things. If were you. You don't want anything that's going to increase water retention. I would just stick to Test if I were you.

Check out cardarine.

http://www.evolutionary.org/GW-50151...-steroid-cycle

It will increase your endurance. Check out some of the other sarms too, they will add many more benefits that will suit your needs as well.
    Agreed. Cardarine will help you with your cardio and endurance.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I wouldn't use anything that causes pumps for sure. you don't want blood flow to increase when doing that. it will slow down your ability to react

EQ for a steroid is okay. but really you should be utilizing sarms
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If you already running test, make sure you are running AI (arimidex or aromasin) which you can get from ag-guys.com
    Also, you can add EQ to the equation

Regarding sarms - cardarine should be your best friend in endurance enhancement. Take 10 mg in the morning and 10 mg in the evening everyday and you are settled

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast