Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My 14 week ultimate cycle

Frdil

Registered
In the end of august I am going to take testosterone enanthate, NPP, trenbolone acetate, dbol, and winny. The cycle duration will be 14 weeks, and the corresponding dosages are 500, 500, 500, 40, 40. How does it look? Do I still need cabergoline with NPP? How big can I get with such a cycle?

Why 2 orals? How long you taking the orals and when? Yes you need canes, as well as aromasin. That's a lot of Tren IMO. Don't know much on MOP, haven't messed with it.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

In the end of august I am going to take testosterone enanthate, NPP, trenbolone acetate, dbol, and winny. The cycle duration will be 14 weeks, and the corresponding dosages are 500, 500, 500, 40, 40. How does it look? Do I still need cabergoline with NPP? How big can I get with such a cycle?

First of all, you should not be taking two nandrolones at the same time. Besides, using trenbolone and NPP in the same cycle seems kind of counter-intuitive, since NPP is more of a wet compound, while tren is a dry one. The same applies to dbol and winstrol - first you take a very wet compount, and then a very dry one - that makes no sense. If you want to bulk clean, just use turinabol - it will give just as much muscle mass as Dbol, but without water retention or fat accumulation. Finally, 500 mgs of trenbolone is a lot - 300-400 mgs per week should be more than enough. Keep in mind that this steroid is 5 times as potent as testosterone, so there is no need for high dosages in order to achieve great results.

you don't need all that gear man.

use the tren and NPP together.. why add test, winny, and dbol? you are only accelerating bloat, hairloss, and androgenic sides

this is how you should run this:

tren 300mg a week
NPP 500mg a week
AI
proviron

PCT: perfect pct

NPP is a nandrolone and tren is a nandrolone derivative. Both will raise prolactin levels so yes - you need an anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline.

I think the cycle you are planning is a lot more then is needed. I would pick either tren OR NPP and pick between dbol OR winstrol.

Test e
NPP OR Tren
Dbol or Winny

That's all you need man. Eat a lot of food, train hard and you will grow like a weed

Can you lay that out by week? I am assuming you are running one oral as a kick start and one as a finisher but I want to make sure.

I think that is a lot of gear so if you want to run all of them I would cut the dosages way back. I think you will just get serious side effects with those dosages.

Back
Top Bottom