Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My 5-0 transformation

Vader_1

<B>EVO V.I.P.</B>
EVO V.I.P.
Hey all, thanks for all the outstanding info on this board, I’ve learned more here in the past 6 months that in the past 20 years!!

I’ve been weight training on and off for several decades and on TRT for the last 5 years. This year, closing in on age 50 was the catalyst to get in the shape of my life and start on a new path or the next decade. Beginning in January, I pursued an aggressive training, nutrition and cardio program to prove to myself that I could make a major transformation at this age. Here are my 8-month before and after pics of making slow, steady gains to achieve a new physique.

Here are the details of my re-comping program:

• Continuous 8 months – TRT: test-cyp @ 160MG/wk
  • Continuous 8 months – 4-days/wk training split
  • Last 12 weeks – Primobolan 400MG/wk (from Domestic Supply)
  • Last 6 weeks – Anavar 50MG/day (from Domestic Supply)
  • Last 4 weeks – Vasoburn gel on stomach 2x/day + waist trainer worn all day
  • Last 12 weeks – N2Guard @ 7 caps/day (and for 2 weeks post-cycle)
  • Last 6 weeks – Yohimbine HCL before fasted AM cardio
  • Last 90 days - steadily ramping up cardio, while reducing calories and carbs
I’m pleased with the results achieved using this approach, and now I’m working on the next phase of my physique development.

Height: 5’10”
Weight 170 lbs
BF: ~6-7%

December 2019

Before.jpg

August 2020
After-1.jpg

After-2.jpg

After-3.jpg

Great transformation homey you look incredible!

The main thing is to keep the grind going and never stop!

Make it a lifestyle change not just a one-time program.

Hey all, thanks for all the outstanding info on this board, I’ve learned more here in the past 6 months that in the past 20 years!!

I’ve been weight training on and off for several decades and on TRT for the last 5 years. This year, closing in on age 50 was the catalyst to get in the shape of my life and start on a new path or the next decade. Beginning in January, I pursued an aggressive training, nutrition and cardio program to prove to myself that I could make a major transformation at this age. Here are my 8-month before and after pics of making slow, steady gains to achieve a new physique.

Here are the details of my re-comping program:

• Continuous 8 months – TRT: test-cyp @ 160MG/wk
  • Continuous 8 months – 4-days/wk training split
  • Last 12 weeks – Primobolan 400MG/wk (from Domestic Supply)
  • Last 6 weeks – Anavar 50MG/day (from Domestic Supply)
  • Last 4 weeks – Vasoburn gel on stomach 2x/day + waist trainer worn all day
  • Last 12 weeks – N2Guard @ 7 caps/day (and for 2 weeks post-cycle)
  • Last 6 weeks – Yohimbine HCL before fasted AM cardio
  • Last 90 days - steadily ramping up cardio, while reducing calories and carbs
I’m pleased with the results achieved using this approach, and now I’m working on the next phase of my physique development.

Height: 5’10”
Weight 170 lbs
BF: ~6-7%

December 2019

Before.jpg

August 2020
After-1.jpg

After-2.jpg

After-3.jpg

You look amazing! Something for all members to look up to.

Thank you brothers, for all your positive feedback!!
It was a long road of close to a year of work to get there, but it was totally worth it. I learned a ton about myself, training, nutrition and energy management along the way. And I got my accelerated education in AAS from all of you here, which enabled me to run the very successful 12-week "finishing cycle" to complete my recomp transformation.

In order of priority, here’s what I believe enabled me to achieve this milestone goal:

1. On-point diet for 8 months with gradually decreasing calories and carbs
  2. Consistent, heavy training 4X/wk split
  3. Tons of cardio especially toward the end (two 30-minute sessions of LISS everyday + 3 roadbike rides / wk)
  4. Proper rest and recovery – at least 7.5 hrs of sleep /night
  5. Modest AAS inclusion – 400MG/wk Primobolan + 50 MG/day Anavar (from Domestic Supply) layered on top of my base TRT (160MG/wk) was a magic formula for me
I’m in maintenance mode now so I’ve lost some of my maximized leanness, but I’m staying at ~10% BF which I’m happy with, given that I can eat at my normal daily caloric needs.
Gonna stay in maintain state for the next 3-4 months and decide what’s next for me in mid-2021.

Thank you brothers, for all your positive feedback!!
It was a long road of close to a year of work to get there, but it was totally worth it. I learned a ton about myself, training, nutrition and energy management along the way. And I got my accelerated education in AAS from all of you here, which enabled me to run the very successful 12-week "finishing cycle" to complete my recomp transformation.

In order of priority, here’s what I believe enabled me to achieve this milestone goal:

1. On-point diet for 8 months with gradually decreasing calories and carbs
  2. Consistent, heavy training 4X/wk split
  3. Tons of cardio especially toward the end (two 30-minute sessions of LISS everyday + 3 roadbike rides / wk)
  4. Proper rest and recovery – at least 7.5 hrs of sleep /night
  5. Modest AAS inclusion – 400MG/wk Primobolan + 50 MG/day Anavar (from Domestic Supply) layered on top of my base TRT (160MG/wk) was a magic formula for me
I’m in maintenance mode now so I’ve lost some of my maximized leanness, but I’m staying at ~10% BF which I’m happy with, given that I can eat at my normal daily caloric needs.
Gonna stay in maintain state for the next 3-4 months and decide what’s next for me in mid-2021.

bro keep this going....lets see you get down to 8% you'll really shed...but yes you should maintain....

Back
Top Bottom