Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40

Thread: My Apologies To The Members...

  1. #11
    EVO V.I.P. JasonPriest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Chicago/Miami
    Posts
    1,029
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ya know I can tolerate a lot of things. I can tolerate arrogance, I can tolerate greed. I can even tolerate conceit. But self pity really chaps my ass in this industry
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

  2. #12
    EVO V.I.P. BodyMonster34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,575
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    Besides, I'm busy enough making money doing what I do.
    bro this question you never answered but i curious. w hat you busy with? aren't you like 80 year old retired crappy musician? how you busy playing shuffleboard and flirting with wrinkly 60 year old chisks. serious question need answer

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    I have, however, run enough businesses that if anyone was a problem I'd fire their ass in a second. I can't do that here either.
    bro more question for you. how a high school dropout manage to own business and fire people? i bet you enjoy ruining people livelihood. but this fantasy. you never owned business in yo life. you a musician! how that a business lol i saw yo music on youtube, you awful. i bet you fired yoself for being so bad.

  3. #13
    VIP Austin316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,902
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMonster34 View Post
    bro this question you never answered but i curious. w hat you busy with? aren't you like 80 year old retired crappy musician? how you busy playing shuffleboard and flirting with wrinkly 60 year old chisks. serious question need answer

    - - - Updated - - -



    bro more question for you. how a high school dropout manage to own business and fire people? i bet you enjoy ruining people livelihood. but this fantasy. you never owned business in yo life. you a musician! how that a business lol i saw yo music on youtube, you awful. i bet you fired yoself for being so bad.
    Nelson is a joke. Dude runs away when his IQ is questioned LOL!

  4. #14
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    28,008
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I wouldn't have engaged with the idiots and I wouldn't have made this post.

  5. #15
    EVO V.I.P. Eddie Haskell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    NoHo
    Posts
    10,963
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    When you can't compete with information, you slam the door and run away. Nicely done nelson.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    Well, I tried. And obviously, EVO is not a good fit for me. I had hoped to contribute, but it just can't be.

    It's funny -- the tactics used by a handful of pricks reminded me of high school. They were the kind of bully who didn't come right after you. They were coy. An accidental step on the foot. A bump that knocks the books out of your hand. A little flick on the back of the ear, just for fun. Then his friend comes along and say, 'Hey don't pick on him, he's a good guy" and give you a slap you on the back -- a little too hard. They're all tactics to taunt. And why do they do it? Because they get off on it. And why do they get off on it? Because they're PRICKS.


    Now in high school, I was never one to rat them out to the principle. I'd just turn around and punch them in the face. Well, I can't do that on a message board. I have, however, run enough businesses that if anyone was a problem I'd fire their ass in a second. I can't do that here either. So, there's no other alternative than to go my own way.

    I will never again go on this message board, but before I go, I want to thank those who supported me and those who were respectful , even if they were in disagreement. There were some great discussions and stuff where everyone, beginner, intermediate and advanced could learn. I'll miss that. I think there are a lot of great guys here and they may even get along with the pricks. But I can't. Besides, I'm busy enough making money doing what I do. I sure as hell don't need to waste time working for free. Hey, maybe this will help in the way the site is handled in the future. But for now, I've made my decision and it's final.

    In the meantime, I'll be doing some podcasts with Rick. We have one coming up with Dylan which should be fun. So, be sure to tune. Lots of great info. I still accept a limited amount of clients and private phone consultations for anyone who is interested. You can contact me here. I'll check my messages. I just will stay off the boards.

    Best of luck to everyone. Stay strong. I'm out.

    NM
    Don't lie Nelson, I heard you went crying to certain admins when your feelings were hurt. You're such a loser for doing that. Shame on you, how can you look in the mirror behaving like that? you helped no one on the forums and ran away with your tail between your legs.

  6. #16
    Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    761
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Grow up, be a man

  7. #17
    EVO V.I.P. BodyMonster34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,575
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post

    They were the kind of bully who didn't come right after you. They were coy. An accidental step on the foot. A bump that knocks the books out of your hand. A little flick on the back of the ear, just for fun. Then his friend comes along and say, 'Hey don't pick on him, he's a good guy" and give you a slap you on the back -- a little too hard. They're all tactics to taunt. Now in high school, I was never one to rat them out to the principle. I'd just turn around and punch them in the face.
    bro this go against teachings of god. you should never use violence against others. also not surprise you beat up a lot of in high school, explain a lot of yo posts on here. I used to beat up a lot of Nelson's in high school too, got suspended a few time. one time dunked kid head into toilet when it full of crap. his name was spitshine Bobby, we tortured him so much in high school he end up jumping out of window of hospital you remind me of that kid. good news is he survive the accident and now he cop here in texas so he get to bully people back and shoot people. so you should not be upset about that, always hope

    bro but serious I think you should cash in that big pension you earned as musician and retire. I think yo career in bodybuilding officially over
    Last edited by BodyMonster34; 05-06-2021 at 12:48 PM.

  8. #18
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    28,008
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    When you can't compete with information, you slam the door and run away. Nicely done nelson.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Don't lie Nelson, I heard you went crying to certain admins when your feelings were hurt. You're such a loser for doing that. Shame on you, how can you look in the mirror behaving like that? you helped no one on the forums and ran away with your tail between your legs.
    I've asked admins to sort stuff out before. Go ahead and call me a loser. Do it.

    And who told you what he did or didn't do? Own up. I feel kinda left out of that silly loop.
    Last edited by Mobster; 05-06-2021 at 01:26 PM.

  9. #19
    Proficient Brother patrik39's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    85
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadim Fedorov View Post
    Grow up, be a man
    nelson montana can't be a man, he's not even man enough to answer on the forums.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMonster34 View Post
    bro this go against teachings of god. you should never use violence against others. also not surprise you beat up a lot of in high school, explain a lot of yo posts on here. I used to beat up a lot of Nelson's in high school too, got suspended a few time. one time dunked kid head into toilet when it full of crap. his name was spitshine Bobby, we tortured him so much in high school he end up jumping out of window of hospital you remind me of that kid. good news is he survive the accident and now he cop here in texas so he get to bully people back and shoot people. so you should not be upset about that, always hope

    bro but serious I think you should cash in that big pension you earned as musician and retire. I think yo career in bodybuilding officially over
    It never began, nelson can't even win a natty show using steroids.

  10. #20
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    28,008
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by patrik39 View Post
    nelson montana can't be a man, he's not even man enough to answer on the forums.

    - - - Updated - - -



    It never began, nelson can't even win a natty show using steroids.
    Post up a pic of yourself so we can see how qualified you are.

    Because if you're also a dweeb that's gonna negate what you have to say on the subject.

    History lesson - pay attention.

    Great bodybuilders have great genetics and you CAN be inspired by them. But all too often you'll learn little to nothing unless you have the same genes as them.

    Now go google some of the very best writers in the industry. Check out how they look. You learned loads but did they look like pros? All too often no. A few (and it was a few) did.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •