Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Apologies To The Members...

nelson montana

<b>V.I.P. - Author</b>
Well, I tried. And obviously, EVO is not a good fit for me. I had hoped to contribute, but it just can't be.

It's funny -- the tactics used by a handful of pricks reminded me of high school. They were the kind of bully who didn't come right after you. They were coy. An accidental step on the foot. A bump that knocks the books out of your hand. A little flick on the back of the ear, just for fun. Then his friend comes along and say, 'Hey don't pick on him, he's a good guy" and give you a slap you on the back -- a little too hard. They're all tactics to taunt. And why do they do it? Because they get off on it. And why do they get off on it? Because they're PRICKS.

Now in high school, I was never one to rat them out to the principle. I'd just turn around and punch them in the face. Well, I can't do that on a message board. I have, however, run enough businesses that if anyone was a problem I'd fire their ass in a second. I can't do that here either. So, there's no other alternative than to go my own way.

I will never again go on this message board, but before I go, I want to thank those who supported me and those who were respectful , even if they were in disagreement. There were some great discussions and stuff where everyone, beginner, intermediate and advanced could learn. I'll miss that. I think there are a lot of great guys here and they may even get along with the pricks. But I can't. Besides, I'm busy enough making money doing what I do. I sure as hell don't need to waste time working for free. Hey, maybe this will help in the way the site is handled in the future. But for now, I've made my decision and it's final.

In the meantime, I'll be doing some podcasts with Rick. We have one coming up with Dylan which should be fun. So, be sure to tune. Lots of great info. I still accept a limited amount of clients and private phone consultations for anyone who is interested. You can contact me here. I'll check my messages. I just will stay off the boards.

Best of luck to everyone. Stay strong. I'm out.

NM

Brother we need you here , remember live is not perfect and even on the perfect place you will have something you or me dont like . I believe not just me but all here have some thinks that we like and other thinks not. In all forums you go you will have people with alot of knowledge ( athletes or coaches ) but at same time others with less ( out of shape , that never pick a weight ) . Im here to learn more and i always filter all i read and take notes of good information , and also to tell my experience of 24 years in this lifsyle.

Let´s stay strong and stay together

The title made me think you were actually apologizing to members. but instead it was another goodbye speech/pitty party and a promotion of your coaching.

why don't you just take a few days off and RELAX. take a vacation. when you are ready just come back

posting on forums is a grind and can burn even the most seasoned person out. 2 days ago you were excited about being back and everyone welcomed you back. now you want to leave again. seems to be a mood thing, maybe lay off the clomid and double check your TRT dose. We will see you again in a few days

Nelson, it's very strange. Why are you so negative when someone posts in your thread and you don't agree with them? I haven't seen many with such soft skin, very strange.
As a fellow competitor, I don't understand why you would cut and run instead of just helping the real new guys on the forums that need help.

800lbsgorillaa think Nelson is weak and can't compete on info, he got schooled on evo and ran away. Loser.

- - - Updated - - -

800lbsgorillaa ask are you going to do the podcast?fasting sarms?

It is very sad to see such a legend in our industry have such thin skin. Too bad Nelson, I lost respect for you from reading these posts.

Well, I tried. And obviously, EVO is not a good fit for me. I had hoped to contribute, but it just can't be.

It's funny -- the tactics used by a handful of pricks reminded me of high school. They were the kind of bully who didn't come right after you. They were coy. An accidental step on the foot. A bump that knocks the books out of your hand. A little flick on the back of the ear, just for fun. Then his friend comes along and say, 'Hey don't pick on him, he's a good guy" and give you a slap you on the back -- a little too hard. They're all tactics to taunt. And why do they do it? Because they get off on it. And why do they get off on it? Because they're PRICKS.

Now in high school, I was never one to rat them out to the principle. I'd just turn around and punch them in the face. Well, I can't do that on a message board. I have, however, run enough businesses that if anyone was a problem I'd fire their ass in a second. I can't do that here either. So, there's no other alternative than to go my own way.

I will never again go on this message board, but before I go, I want to thank those who supported me and those who were respectful , even if they were in disagreement. There were some great discussions and stuff where everyone, beginner, intermediate and advanced could learn. I'll miss that. I think there are a lot of great guys here and they may even get along with the pricks. But I can't. Besides, I'm busy enough making money doing what I do. I sure as hell don't need to waste time working for free. Hey, maybe this will help in the way the site is handled in the future. But for now, I've made my decision and it's final.

In the meantime, I'll be doing some podcasts with Rick. We have one coming up with Dylan which should be fun. So, be sure to tune. Lots of great info. I still accept a limited amount of clients and private phone consultations for anyone who is interested. You can contact me here. I'll check my messages. I just will stay off the boards.

NM

Nelson you're 65 acting like you're in high school. You're like that guy losing in monopoly who pounds the table and flips the monopoly board in anger. Sad sad sad.

Nelson you're 65 acting like you're in high school. You're like that guy losing in monopoly who pounds the table and flips the monopoly board in anger. Sad sad sad.

bro I flip table too if someone land on my property and i forget to make them pay me rent ha. that troo story

- - - Updated - - -

but instead it was another goodbye speech/pitty party and a promotion of your coaching.
s

bro that part I felt was slap in face. he making an act for people to feel sorry for him then turn around and want to make $$$ off members with coaching. that bs. sound like something Tony Huge would do.

also I love Nelson, but what he have to offer to teach people in 2021? maybe back in 1960 he had good info but today who dumb enough to pay Nelson for fitness advice? that wacky shit, better to pay random 8th grader since they got bigger muscles

Besides, I'm busy enough making money doing what I do.

bro this question you never answered but i curious. w hat you busy with? aren't you like 80 year old retired crappy musician? how you busy playing shuffleboard and flirting with wrinkly 60 year old chisks. serious question need answer

- - - Updated - - -

I have, however, run enough businesses that if anyone was a problem I'd fire their ass in a second. I can't do that here either.

bro more question for you. how a high school dropout manage to own business and fire people? i bet you enjoy ruining people livelihood. but this fantasy. you never owned business in yo life. you a musician! how that a business lol i saw yo music on youtube, you awful. i bet you fired yoself for being so bad.

bro this question you never answered but i curious. w hat you busy with? aren't you like 80 year old retired crappy musician? how you busy playing shuffleboard and flirting with wrinkly 60 year old chisks. serious question need answer

- - - Updated - - -

bro more question for you. how a high school dropout manage to own business and fire people? i bet you enjoy ruining people livelihood. but this fantasy. you never owned business in yo life. you a musician! how that a business lol i saw yo music on youtube, you awful. i bet you fired yoself for being so bad.

Nelson is a joke. Dude runs away when his IQ is questioned LOL!

When you can't compete with information, you slam the door and run away. Nicely done nelson.

- - - Updated - - -

NM

Don't lie Nelson, I heard you went crying to certain admins when your feelings were hurt. You're such a loser for doing that. Shame on you, how can you look in the mirror behaving like that? you helped no one on the forums and ran away with your tail between your legs.

They were the kind of bully who didn't come right after you. They were coy. An accidental step on the foot. A bump that knocks the books out of your hand. A little flick on the back of the ear, just for fun. Then his friend comes along and say, 'Hey don't pick on him, he's a good guy" and give you a slap you on the back -- a little too hard. They're all tactics to taunt. Now in high school, I was never one to rat them out to the principle. I'd just turn around and punch them in the face.

bro this go against teachings of god. you should never use violence against others. also not surprise you beat up a lot of in high school, explain a lot of yo posts on here. I used to beat up a lot of Nelson's in high school too, got suspended a few time. one time dunked kid head into toilet when it full of crap. his name was spitshine Bobby, we tortured him so much in high school he end up jumping out of window of hospital you remind me of that kid. good news is he survive the accident and now he cop here in texas so he get to bully people back and shoot people. so you should not be upset about that, always hope

bro but serious I think you should cash in that big pension you earned as musician and retire. I think yo career in bodybuilding officially over

Last edited:
When you can't compete with information, you slam the door and run away. Nicely done nelson.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't lie Nelson, I heard you went crying to certain admins when your feelings were hurt. You're such a loser for doing that. Shame on you, how can you look in the mirror behaving like that? you helped no one on the forums and ran away with your tail between your legs.

I've asked admins to sort stuff out before. Go ahead and call me a loser. Do it.

And who told you what he did or didn't do? Own up. I feel kinda left out of that silly loop.

Last edited:
Grow up, be a man

nelson montana can't be a man, he's not even man enough to answer on the forums.

- - - Updated - - -

bro this go against teachings of god. you should never use violence against others. also not surprise you beat up a lot of in high school, explain a lot of yo posts on here. I used to beat up a lot of Nelson's in high school too, got suspended a few time. one time dunked kid head into toilet when it full of crap. his name was spitshine Bobby, we tortured him so much in high school he end up jumping out of window of hospital you remind me of that kid. good news is he survive the accident and now he cop here in texas so he get to bully people back and shoot people. so you should not be upset about that, always hope

bro but serious I think you should cash in that big pension you earned as musician and retire. I think yo career in bodybuilding officially over

It never began, nelson can't even win a natty show using steroids.

nelson montana can't be a man, he's not even man enough to answer on the forums.

- - - Updated - - -

It never began, nelson can't even win a natty show using steroids.

Post up a pic of yourself so we can see how qualified you are.

Because if you're also a dweeb that's gonna negate what you have to say on the subject.

History lesson - pay attention.

Great bodybuilders have great genetics and you CAN be inspired by them. But all too often you'll learn little to nothing unless you have the same genes as them.

Now go google some of the very best writers in the industry. Check out how they look. You learned loads but did they look like pros? All too often no. A few (and it was a few) did.

Back
Top Bottom