Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My blood values after 3 weeks

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

My blood values after 3 weeks

Hello everyone...
    Last time I had anxiety problems at week 3 with just 250mg sustanon and 300mg deca every week.
    Got finally my blood work and wanted to let you know that everything is in the right range, except total cholesterol (217, max should be 200), HDL (46,max 40), free testosterone (725 instead of max 42) and total testosterone (92,50 instead of 10,30 max).
    Unluckily I have no estrogen data.
    T3 is OK.

Now I'm at the sixth shot and I'm fine. Moreover, these last 4 weeks I'm adding 40mg of winny everyday.

What do you think about those values? Probably now at sixth week values may have changed a bit.
    I think they're reasonable high.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by notsolucky View Post
    free testosterone (725 instead of max 42) and total testosterone (92,50 instead of 10,30 max) .
    Wait a sec is the unit In ng/dL?
    I thought the normal range for free test is 9-26 for someone who is natural, and most young guys are at 15. Yours are literally 50times more than average 20years old

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEscanor View Post
    I thought the normal range for free test is 9-26 for someone who is natural, and most young guys are at 15. Yours are literally 50times more than average 20years old
    his units are not ng/dl

- - - Updated - - -

Hello everyone...
    Last time I had anxiety problems at week 3 with just 250mg sustanon and 300mg deca every week.
    Got finally my blood work and wanted to let you know that everything is in the right range, except total cholesterol (217, max should be 200), HDL (46,max 40), free testosterone (725 instead of max 42) and total testosterone (92,50 instead of 10,30 max).
    T3 is OK.

Now I'm at the sixth shot and I'm fine. Moreover, these last 4 weeks I'm adding 40mg of winny everyday.

What do you think about those values? Probably now at sixth week values may have changed a bit.
    i'm all for getting bloodwork done obviously but these bloods show us nothing and are pointless, your numbers are going to be off since you are on test and deca.

if you are concerned about anxiety then it is a good idea to come off the gear and before your next cycle fix your anxiety issues. i mean you aren't going to diagnose anxiety or mental issues via hormonal bloods. the meathead mentality of hormones are everything will disagree with me of course but mental issues are rarely tied to hormones directly, but they can be made worse on anabolic steroids if you are already prone to it
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEscanor View Post
    Pg/ml
    I'd like to put some pics

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    his units are not ng/dl

- - - Updated - - -

i'm all for getting bloodwork done obviously but these bloods show us nothing and are pointless, your numbers are going to be off since you are on test and deca.

if you are concerned about anxiety then it is a good idea to come off the gear and before your next cycle fix your anxiety issues. i mean you aren't going to diagnose anxiety or mental issues via hormonal bloods. the meathead mentality of hormones are everything will disagree with me of course but mental issues are rarely tied to hormones directly, but they can be made worse on anabolic steroids if you are already prone to it
    No, of course I can't diagnose anxiety issues by blood test and hormones... This is only to stay safe and calm knowing that the values are not very bad until now.
    For now I haven't had anxiety manifestation since last time, so I confide I can finish this damn cycle 😂
    I was simply too worried about side effects, so much that I had paranoia. Hence the blood test.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    did you ever have anxiety before?
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro i got 5 or 6 kids, work 80 hour a week and i got no anxiety. you should enjoy life. if you feel anxiety jump in ocean and swim

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hello everyone...
    T3 is OK.

the blood values look fine, and you know there is such a thing as personal anxiety. Sometimes people can get anxious and it's not cycle related, just hormones take time to get used to.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Pg/ml
    I'd like to put some pics
    So post them already

Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Blood work is fine, anxiety has nothing to do with it, you have to control this

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast