Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: My bloodwork

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    17
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    My bloodwork

    Hey guys, looking for feedback on my bloodwork from a couple years back, I知 sure my testosterone has lower since I知 a bit older now, but was looking for any Pros/cons that could be listed.

    I知 planning to start my first cycle of just Test-E in a month or so, currently 29 years old.

    Thanks in advance!

    https://imgur.com/a/sQVC2G3

  2. #2
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    53,163
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    your hormones look strong. your HPTA is functioning good so make sure when you use steroids you don't fuck that up, take plenty of time between cycles

    the 3 things off were glucose, bilirubin and SHBG. all high

    all 3 can be diet related and require simple changes to your existing diet. the 2nd and 3rd could also be caused by more serious issues like bile/duct issues in your body and can be an early sign of a strained liver.

    you are still a young guy, it is time to start eating better man and not putting toxic garbage like fast food/restaurant food in your body.
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale



  3. #3
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    17
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    your hormones look strong. your HPTA is functioning good so make sure when you use steroids you don't fuck that up, take plenty of time between cycles

    the 3 things off were glucose, bilirubin and SHBG. all high

    all 3 can be diet related and require simple changes to your existing diet. the 2nd and 3rd could also be caused by more serious issues like bile/duct issues in your body and can be an early sign of a strained liver.

    you are still a young guy, it is time to start eating better man and not putting toxic garbage like fast food/restaurant food in your body.
    I appreciate it!
    That makes sense, during that time I was working outdoors on roofs with little to no breaks, so lots of fastfood/processed meals and mad dehydration.
    Since then I'm now in an office job and can regulate a much cleaner diet, and drinking water all day long.

  4. #4
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    53,163
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NTFG View Post
    I appreciate it!
    That makes sense, during that time I was working outdoors on roofs with little to no breaks, so lots of fastfood/processed meals and mad dehydration.
    Since then I'm now in an office job and can regulate a much cleaner diet, and drinking water all day long.
    isn't it amazing how i can tell someones diet by their bloodwork ?

    i can look at someones trash and tell a lot about a persons diet too. my neighbor who always has 2 large pizza boxes out on recycle day, the neighbor who has boxes of cereal. these are junky foods that strain your bodies health

    you have to always eat a natural diet. things out of boxes, packages, fast food, restaurant food. its all processed and refined junky foods. i actually eat cookies, yes stevesmi eats cookies!! but the cookies i eat have oats, cinnamon and raisins as the ingedients. i woudl never eat those corporate packaged cookies that had refined sugars in them. i also eat bread SOMETIMES, but the bread has eggs and almond flour as the ingredients. LOTS of fruits and veggies! very imporant. and very fatty cuts of meats just like natured intended. you can still eat delicious food that is healthy, that is the #1 misconception people think
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale



  5. #5
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    17
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    isn't it amazing how i can tell someones diet by their bloodwork ?

    i can look at someones trash and tell a lot about a persons diet too. my neighbor who always has 2 large pizza boxes out on recycle day, the neighbor who has boxes of cereal. these are junky foods that strain your bodies health

    you have to always eat a natural diet. things out of boxes, packages, fast food, restaurant food. its all processed and refined junky foods. i actually eat cookies, yes stevesmi eats cookies!! but the cookies i eat have oats, cinnamon and raisins as the ingedients. i woudl never eat those corporate packaged cookies that had refined sugars in them. i also eat bread SOMETIMES, but the bread has eggs and almond flour as the ingredients. LOTS of fruits and veggies! very imporant. and very fatty cuts of meats just like natured intended. you can still eat delicious food that is healthy, that is the #1 misconception people think
    I strongly agree, I think media plays a strong role in "Healthy = Bland/Boring" People are also lazy though and that's a big factor too. A lot of my friends think I'm bullshitting them when they see I only drink water all day at work. Habits are hard to break and misery loves company, but taking the first step into healthier diets it getting rid of access to the terrible foods (Keeping sodas etc, because of family members or spouses)

  6. #6
    NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2,262
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NTFG View Post
    Hey guys, looking for feedback on my bloodwork from a couple years back, I知 sure my testosterone has lower since I知 a bit older now, but was looking for any Pros/cons that could be listed.

    I知 planning to start my first cycle of just Test-E in a month or so, currently 29 years old.

    Thanks in advance!

    https://imgur.com/a/sQVC2G3
    Your bloods are good but you have a few things off like glucose levels and shbg which can be fixed with clearing out your liver. Increase water intake add n2guard 7 caps/day and do a liver cleanse.

  7. #7
    EVO V.I.P. JasonPriest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Chicago/Miami
    Posts
    2,259
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    glad you are listening to the advice on here, would be curious to see your blood work recent
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

  8. #8
    EVO V.I.P. BodyMonster34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,227
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro i eat fresh food from ranch or on tanker. never gots issues

  9. #9
    Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    2,444
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Start taking N2Guard today to support your organs and be ready for the cycle. I am using N2Guard daily for the last 9 years

  10. #10
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    30,432
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NTFG View Post
    Hey guys, looking for feedback on my bloodwork from a couple years back, I知 sure my testosterone has lower since I知 a bit older now, but was looking for any Pros/cons that could be listed.

    I知 planning to start my first cycle of just Test-E in a month or so, currently 29 years old.

    Thanks in advance!

    https://imgur.com/a/sQVC2G3
    Get a more recent set done

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bloodwork!
    By Jambi1369 in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-16-2014, 06:31 PM
  2. BLOODWORK on a BUDGET!
    By Mateo123 in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-14-2014, 04:39 AM
  3. Question on Bloodwork
    By pipelinerK in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-10-2014, 01:06 AM
  4. Robolics- Bloodwork Results
    By -SD- in forum Source Talk
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 04-08-2014, 04:19 AM
  5. Bloodwork and AAS
    By Schn in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-03-2014, 11:58 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •