Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: My bloodwork after 3 years of SARMS/gear/TRT

  1. #1
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    64
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    My bloodwork after 3 years of SARMS/gear/TRT

    Brief timeline of my PED history.

    2016- (LGD 4033 10-20MG ED 8 weeks) (Mk-2866 40MG ED 12 weeks)

    2017- (MK-2866 30MG ED + SR9009 + GW501516, 12 weeks) (LGD 4033 10MG ED + S4 75MG ED 10 weeks)

    2018- (MK-2866 25MG ED + Yk-11 25MG ED + S23 30MG ED + 4-Andro 500MG ED)
    After this cycle I started TRT 180MG Test C a week with Mk-677 30MG ED. My natural Test levels before starting where 190 Total T and 7 Free T. Estro was a 5. My natural levels were shot even with using Nova/Clomid stacked for 6 weeks and waiting 12 weeks after PCT to get my bloodwork.
    ON TRT( RAD-140 25MG ED + Masteron 400MG Weekly) MY Last cycle was (NPP 300MG weekly 4weeks then switched for Deca 400MG a week + Masteron 400MG weekly for 12 weeks) Ended cycle November 2018.


    2019- Just got my bloodwork back after 1 year of TRT. Haven't used anything this year other then my TRT. After getting my bloods back my dose was bumped from 180MG a week to 230MG Test C a week) They didn't give me a full print out for some reason but my LDL and HDL are perfect and everything was good according to the Doc. Obviously they want to get my Free T up to 18-22 range now that they have bumped my dose.
    I appreciate any comments, questions or feedback.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blood 1.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	11623Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blood2.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	11624

  2. #2
    Head Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    42,066
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i wonder why you are using 230mg a week and your T levels are only 600 area?

    anyway if you want your free T higher n2generate ES has ingredients to bind to SHBG. your doctor is an asshole for bumping your test dose higher instead of telling you that there are natural supps out there that help, but welcome to western for profit medicine
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

  3. #3
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    64
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    i wonder why you are using 230mg a week and your T levels are only 600 area?

    anyway if you want your free T higher n2generate ES has ingredients to bind to SHBG. your doctor is an asshole for bumping your test dose higher instead of telling you that there are natural supps out there that help, but welcome to western for profit medicine
    I just got it bumped to 230mg as we found out my levels are a little low.

    My levels went 200 T. After 3 months of TRT they went up to 500. After 6 months of TRT my levels were 780 total T with 210mg of test a week. After 1 year of TRT they dropped down from 780 down to 600 total T, so my doctor just bumped me to 230mg test a week to get me back into the upper 700s. My test probably dropped over the last six months from my natural levels shutting down even more from the Deca/TRT.

  4. #4
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    19,066
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kembo View Post
    Brief timeline of my PED history.

    2016- (LGD 4033 10-20MG ED 8 weeks) (Mk-2866 40MG ED 12 weeks)

    2017- (MK-2866 30MG ED + SR9009 + GW501516, 12 weeks) (LGD 4033 10MG ED + S4 75MG ED 10 weeks)

    2018- (MK-2866 25MG ED + Yk-11 25MG ED + S23 30MG ED + 4-Andro 500MG ED)
    After this cycle I started TRT 180MG Test C a week with Mk-677 30MG ED. My natural Test levels before starting where 190 Total T and 7 Free T. Estro was a 5. My natural levels were shot even with using Nova/Clomid stacked for 6 weeks and waiting 12 weeks after PCT to get my bloodwork.
    ON TRT( RAD-140 25MG ED + Masteron 400MG Weekly) MY Last cycle was (NPP 300MG weekly 4weeks then switched for Deca 400MG a week + Masteron 400MG weekly for 12 weeks) Ended cycle November 2018.


    2019- Just got my bloodwork back after 1 year of TRT. Haven't used anything this year other then my TRT. After getting my bloods back my dose was bumped from 180MG a week to 230MG Test C a week) They didn't give me a full print out for some reason but my LDL and HDL are perfect and everything was good according to the Doc. Obviously they want to get my Free T up to 18-22 range now that they have bumped my dose.
    I appreciate any comments, questions or feedback.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blood 1.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	11623Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blood2.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	11624
    You don't say whether or not the TRT is doc prescribed.

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

  5. #5
    Official Representative (VIP) Fella Finn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    3,646
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So how long have you been on 230mg dose?
    Natural or Enhanced
    Male or Female
    Training & Diet Plans



    Need a source for Sarms or N2BM products in Finland?



  6. #6
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    64
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    You don't say whether or not the TRT is doc prescribed.
    Bro you have asked me 10 times now and every time I say, yes. Its doctor prescribed lol.

    I've only had 1 injection at 230mg and that was last week

  7. #7
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    19,066
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kembo View Post
    Bro you have asked me 10 times now and every time I say, yes. Its doctor prescribed lol.

    I've only had 1 injection at 230mg and that was last week
    It'll stick in a mo ha ha

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

  8. #8
    EVO Veteran RickRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10,590
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Just curious, what was your trt dose before the 230mg?

  9. #9
    Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    23,638
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    More importantly, how are you feeling?

  10. #10
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    64
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    My dose prior was 210mg a week, before that it was 180mg. Now its 230mg. I feel great. I had a lot of bad back acne the first 6 months but its almost totally gone now. I feel much better on TRT then I did the last few years prior. I'll be 32 next month.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •