Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: My blueprint to get huge

  1. #1
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    253
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    My blueprint to get huge

    My blueprint to get huge serious bodybuilders

    testosterone your androgen is the key building blocks in all cycles and if you want to get thick you need testosterone 750-2000mg

    secondly the anabolic deca itís been used as the stable growth gainer since the start of the 60s and always produces the mass from increased nitrogen retention 600-1200mg

    third your dht mast it will provide the hardening drying and allowing everything to work that much better very underrated and should be in all cycles off-season or dieting 400-800mg

    oral dbol breakfast of champions Arnoldís favourite loved it for helping fill out a larger taller frame which dbol does it gives you that even more thick look especially arms pecs 20-60mg per day

    anadrol another great oral that packs huge size strength gains and should be cycled in if wanting to grow 50-100mg per day

    Insulin fast acting now this is different you ideally want to match your blood sugar reading and carb intake so itís person dependant but Iíd say 6-10iu but if bigger meals as high as 15iu pre post workout if wanting to push even more do this with each meal

    Long acting insulin I believe 3 days per week works best here as Iíve found this one caused the bigger gut issue on me so this approach is best 30-150iu

    hgh the game changer as we know thereís many protocols but I find daily intake spaced out is best at keeping you leaner allowing all of it to be used effectively and with the daily fast acting insulin preventing some spill over of fat gain as we might be consuming that little bit more food 6-12iu injected intramuscular there is people who inject intravenous but this isnít safe

    Igfl1lr3 injected 3 times per week along with lantus this I find is the best approach 200 pre workout

    Injectable l carnitine 200mg 3-4 days per week pre workout to keep androgen receptor sensitivity and allow anabolics to be used more effective over time

    ai usage off-season we need estrogen to grow so use the least amount needed I find letro easiest to control it if needed 2.5mg once per week

    Use something for cholesterol either simvastatin at 40mg per day at night or Ezetimibe 10mg per day at night or combine both if needed

    Blood pressure control
    Telmisartan 40-80mg depending on blood pressure reading or lisinopril 2.5mg or 10mg per day


    This is the basic plan to grow big follow this and consume over 500gram of protein eat enough calories overall hit your ratio of potassium salt micros and stay hydrated and watch yourself turn into a freak

    Darren

  2. #2
    VIP Austin316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,917
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Good write up.

    I agree with you for sure. Testosterone + Deca durabolin + dbol is like the perfect bulking stack.

    Of course high amount of protein daily is a must!

    What do you think of doing primoblan + dbol for bulking with a dash of masteron?

  3. #3
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    51,944
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    that setup will certainly get a person huge. however in most people it will be sloppy huge and fat/water gains.

    a top level bodybuilder who follows this has the genetics. a normal joe who follows this will end up just fat.

    you also will shorten your lifespan significantly. look what happened to greg kovacs, rich piana, dallas mccarver etc. all died super young cause they had bigorexia
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale



  4. #4
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    28,799
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Post up a pic of yourself or anyone you worked with that it worked for.

  5. #5
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    253
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin316 View Post
    Good write up.

    I agree with you for sure. Testosterone + Deca durabolin + dbol is like the perfect bulking stack.

    Of course high amount of protein daily is a must!

    What do you think of doing primoblan + dbol for bulking with a dash of masteron?
    This is also a good cycle but you donít need mast since primo is a dht and will have the same benefit mast has on estro control etc

    But primo dbol test would be great for sure I would always had test in every cycle I did deca as a base for many years and now only switched to test again and itís a must for sexdrive and overall feeling and getting that thickness

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Post up a pic of yourself or anyone you worked with that it worked for.
    Post lockdown Iím just back training and photos will come in 2 weeks as Iím 6 weeks back training but this is showing something

    This is just my write up itís not the be all end all plan thereís many ways and you can use much less ofcourse

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    that setup will certainly get a person huge. however in most people it will be sloppy huge and fat/water gains.

    a top level bodybuilder who follows this has the genetics. a normal joe who follows this will end up just fat.

    you also will shorten your lifespan significantly. look what happened to greg kovacs, rich piana, dallas mccarver etc. all died super young cause they had bigorexia
    For sure if health is number one you certainly arenít going to be healthy weighing 250s-280s but this is advanced levels

  6. #6
    Growing Brother LifestylePerfAthlete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    267
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    500grams of protein. Holy smokes.

  7. #7
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    51,944
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrenW29 View Post

    For sure if health is number one you certainly arenít going to be healthy weighing 250s-280s but this is advanced levels
    yes and we see this. all the bodybuilders of the 90's are dropping dead before they get to 55. Arnold is still going strong because he never abused his body to that extreme and has changed his philosophy.

    you are a beast btw, you have top .1% genetics. i don't know what country you are in but if you grew up in the USA you would have easily been a top level linebacker in the NFL
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale



  8. #8
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    253
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    yes and we see this. all the bodybuilders of the 90's are dropping dead before they get to 55. Arnold is still going strong because he never abused his body to that extreme and has changed his philosophy.

    you are a beast btw, you have top .1% genetics. i don't know what country you are in but if you grew up in the USA you would have easily been a top level linebacker in the NFL
    Thanks brother Iím trying to improve the best I can Iím living in the U.K Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

    I agree mate you will possibly run into health issues like just here I know 6 guys whoíve had heart attacks Iím so cautious on blood pressure and cholesterol health on cycle now but even still you canít prevent this its going to cause some damage even with perfect diet medication supplements I wouldnít recommend this to most like Iím coaching a guy heís on 400 test 300 deca 30 dbol this to me is enough for him I wouldnít push the doses like this to ruin anyoneís health itís stupid but someone whoís looking to win a top show or compete highly then we need to push a little further

    Arnoldís had 2-3 heart surgeries but believe heís got a genetic issue too I think also most of this is purely genetic like the Dexter Jacksonís but this is one in a billion

  9. #9
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    102
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Do you find a big difference between using 800-1000mg test/week compared to say 1500mg? I feel most users hit the point of diminishing returns with Testosterone around 1000mg/week.

  10. #10
    EVO V.I.P. Eddie Haskell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    NoHo
    Posts
    11,182
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrenW29 View Post
    Thanks brother Iím trying to improve the best I can Iím living in the U.K Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

    I agree mate you will possibly run into health issues like just here I know 6 guys whoíve had heart attacks Iím so cautious on blood pressure and cholesterol health on cycle now but even still you canít prevent this its going to cause some damage even with perfect diet medication supplements I wouldnít recommend this to most like Iím coaching a guy heís on 400 test 300 deca 30 dbol this to me is enough for him I wouldnít push the doses like this to ruin anyoneís health itís stupid but someone whoís looking to win a top show or compete highly then we need to push a little further

    Arnoldís had 2-3 heart surgeries but believe heís got a genetic issue too I think also most of this is purely genetic like the Dexter Jacksonís but this is one in a billion
    You look great, amazing size. Very respected bro.

    I had blood pressure and cholesterol problems so I started using n2guard, really changed my life and my blood work is normal, same with my ALT/AST levels and creatinine.

    I like your bulking cycle suggestion it's legit, test/deca/dbol is the best way to go. My favorite bulker is 250mgs testosterone enanthate base with 500mgs of primobolan and 50mgs of dbol, stacked with 3 IUs of HGH.

    I also don't think bodybuilding or steroids are unhealthy, it's how guys use them and genetics.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •