Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My blueprint to get huge

DarrenW29

My blueprint to get huge serious bodybuilders

testosterone your androgen is the key building blocks in all cycles and if you want to get thick you need testosterone 750-2000mg

secondly the anabolic deca it’s been used as the stable growth gainer since the start of the 60s and always produces the mass from increased nitrogen retention 600-1200mg

third your dht mast it will provide the hardening drying and allowing everything to work that much better very underrated and should be in all cycles off-season or dieting 400-800mg

oral dbol breakfast of champions Arnold’s favourite loved it for helping fill out a larger taller frame which dbol does it gives you that even more thick look especially arms pecs 20-60mg per day

anadrol another great oral that packs huge size strength gains and should be cycled in if wanting to grow 50-100mg per day

Insulin fast acting now this is different you ideally want to match your blood sugar reading and carb intake so it’s person dependant but I’d say 6-10iu but if bigger meals as high as 15iu pre post workout if wanting to push even more do this with each meal

Long acting insulin I believe 3 days per week works best here as I’ve found this one caused the bigger gut issue on me so this approach is best 30-150iu

hgh the game changer as we know there’s many protocols but I find daily intake spaced out is best at keeping you leaner allowing all of it to be used effectively and with the daily fast acting insulin preventing some spill over of fat gain as we might be consuming that little bit more food 6-12iu injected intramuscular there is people who inject intravenous but this isn’t safe

Igfl1lr3 injected 3 times per week along with lantus this I find is the best approach 200 pre workout

Injectable l carnitine 200mg 3-4 days per week pre workout to keep androgen receptor sensitivity and allow anabolics to be used more effective over time

ai usage off-season we need estrogen to grow so use the least amount needed I find letro easiest to control it if needed 2.5mg once per week

Use something for cholesterol either simvastatin at 40mg per day at night or Ezetimibe 10mg per day at night or combine both if needed

Blood pressure control
Telmisartan 40-80mg depending on blood pressure reading or lisinopril 2.5mg or 10mg per day

This is the basic plan to grow big follow this and consume over 500gram of protein eat enough calories overall hit your ratio of potassium salt micros and stay hydrated and watch yourself turn into a freak

Darren

Good write up.

I agree with you for sure. Testosterone + Deca durabolin + dbol is like the perfect bulking stack.

Of course high amount of protein daily is a must!

What do you think of doing primoblan + dbol for bulking with a dash of masteron?

that setup will certainly get a person huge. however in most people it will be sloppy huge and fat/water gains.

a top level bodybuilder who follows this has the genetics. a normal joe who follows this will end up just fat.

you also will shorten your lifespan significantly. look what happened to greg kovacs, rich piana, dallas mccarver etc. all died super young cause they had bigorexia

Good write up.

I agree with you for sure. Testosterone + Deca durabolin + dbol is like the perfect bulking stack.

Of course high amount of protein daily is a must!

What do you think of doing primoblan + dbol for bulking with a dash of masteron?

This is also a good cycle but you don’t need mast since primo is a dht and will have the same benefit mast has on estro control etc

But primo dbol test would be great for sure I would always had test in every cycle I did deca as a base for many years and now only switched to test again and it’s a must for sexdrive and overall feeling and getting that thickness

- - - Updated - - -

Post up a pic of yourself or anyone you worked with that it worked for.

Post lockdown I’m just back training and photos will come in 2 weeks as I’m 6 weeks back training but this is showing something

This is just my write up it’s not the be all end all plan there’s many ways and you can use much less ofcourse

- - - Updated - - -

that setup will certainly get a person huge. however in most people it will be sloppy huge and fat/water gains.

a top level bodybuilder who follows this has the genetics. a normal joe who follows this will end up just fat.

you also will shorten your lifespan significantly. look what happened to greg kovacs, rich piana, dallas mccarver etc. all died super young cause they had bigorexia

For sure if health is number one you certainly aren’t going to be healthy weighing 250s-280s but this is advanced levels

For sure if health is number one you certainly aren’t going to be healthy weighing 250s-280s but this is advanced levels

yes and we see this. all the bodybuilders of the 90's are dropping dead before they get to 55. Arnold is still going strong because he never abused his body to that extreme and has changed his philosophy.

you are a beast btw, you have top .1% genetics. i don't know what country you are in but if you grew up in the USA you would have easily been a top level linebacker in the NFL

yes and we see this. all the bodybuilders of the 90's are dropping dead before they get to 55. Arnold is still going strong because he never abused his body to that extreme and has changed his philosophy.

you are a beast btw, you have top .1% genetics. i don't know what country you are in but if you grew up in the USA you would have easily been a top level linebacker in the NFL

Thanks brother I’m trying to improve the best I can I’m living in the U.K Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I agree mate you will possibly run into health issues like just here I know 6 guys who’ve had heart attacks I’m so cautious on blood pressure and cholesterol health on cycle now but even still you can’t prevent this its going to cause some damage even with perfect diet medication supplements I wouldn’t recommend this to most like I’m coaching a guy he’s on 400 test 300 deca 30 dbol this to me is enough for him I wouldn’t push the doses like this to ruin anyone’s health it’s stupid but someone who’s looking to win a top show or compete highly then we need to push a little further

Arnold’s had 2-3 heart surgeries but believe he’s got a genetic issue too I think also most of this is purely genetic like the Dexter Jackson’s but this is one in a billion

Do you find a big difference between using 800-1000mg test/week compared to say 1500mg? I feel most users hit the point of diminishing returns with Testosterone around 1000mg/week.

Thanks brother I’m trying to improve the best I can I’m living in the U.K Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I agree mate you will possibly run into health issues like just here I know 6 guys who’ve had heart attacks I’m so cautious on blood pressure and cholesterol health on cycle now but even still you can’t prevent this its going to cause some damage even with perfect diet medication supplements I wouldn’t recommend this to most like I’m coaching a guy he’s on 400 test 300 deca 30 dbol this to me is enough for him I wouldn’t push the doses like this to ruin anyone’s health it’s stupid but someone who’s looking to win a top show or compete highly then we need to push a little further

Arnold’s had 2-3 heart surgeries but believe he’s got a genetic issue too I think also most of this is purely genetic like the Dexter Jackson’s but this is one in a billion

You look great, amazing size. Very respected bro.

I had blood pressure and cholesterol problems so I started using n2guard, really changed my life and my blood work is normal, same with my ALT/AST levels and creatinine.

I like your bulking cycle suggestion it's legit, test/deca/dbol is the best way to go. My favorite bulker is 250mgs testosterone enanthate base with 500mgs of primobolan and 50mgs of dbol, stacked with 3 IUs of HGH.

I also don't think bodybuilding or steroids are unhealthy, it's how guys use them and genetics.

Do you work with average Joes or the 1%.

I do disagree about not being healthy at 250+ Of course if you're average height... maybe. But I'm 6'3 and 317lbs (at the mo). BP fine etc

Also in the UK.

Do you find a big difference between using 800-1000mg test/week compared to say 1500mg? I feel most users hit the point of diminishing returns with Testosterone around 1000mg/week.

Difference very minimal but you’ll get a slight increase in size but overall it won’t be anything you truly notice over 800-1000 if I’m truly honestly

- - - Updated - - -

bro what yo stats now?
In this photo 290

Today I’m 250 half way through week 6 back training but very lean will update photos in 2 weeks and get feedback from you guys as I’m here to learn also you can never not help each other and learn new things

- - - Updated - - -

Do you work with average Joes or the 1%.

I do disagree about not being healthy at 250+ Of course if you're average height... maybe. But I'm 6'3 and 317lbs (at the mo). BP fine etc

Also in the UK.
right now just few people who want to improve physique nobody is using what I wrote here I wouldn’t put them on this unless it was someone who competes and or all ready uses or has used the above if not it’s overkill for most just to gain some muscles

Your a huge guy brother where in the U.K. are you

Difference very minimal but you’ll get a slight increase in size but overall it won’t be anything you truly notice over 800-1000 if I’m truly honestly

- - - Updated - - -

In this photo 290

Today I’m 250 half way through week 6 back training but very lean will update photos in 2 weeks and get feedback from you guys as I’m here to learn also you can never not help each other and learn new things

- - - Updated - - -

right now just few people who want to improve physique nobody is using what I wrote here I wouldn’t put them on this unless it was someone who competes and or all ready uses or has used the above if not it’s overkill for most just to gain some muscles

Your a huge guy brother where in the U.K. are you

South Wales. I go by Mobster (used to be on MuscleTalk and I'm still on UKMuscle and TMuscle). If you look me up I'm 'that grip guy' lol

Definitely a beast brother. You have some great genetics also!

you look great .. excess of everything is bad.. you must understand your body .. and according plan your steroids or bodybuilding ... dont forget ..that diet plays an important role .
go for real food ..lean meats. chicken .. fish and seafood .. eggs .. dairy products .. almonds, pine nuts, walnuts ..

Back
Top Bottom