Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Body Is Ready! The 1st Month Cycling.

Lowtier_Saiyan

Registered
May 16th
Woke up late and skipped breakfast but still drank my pre-workout. I've been in contact with the coach from powerlifting to win as he designed my PPL routine. Of course, I don't powerlift, but I find his blog useful and he's recently been training people with hypertrophy / physique goals in mind. Interestingly, two of the questions to get a custom routine are, "Are you a natural athlete?" and "Do you intend to stay that way?" I would imagine powerlifting, bodybuilding, and gear are like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, they go hand-in-hand and taste so good!

Finished training. Measured my stats,
  • 12% body fat. Finally hit the recommended % level,
  • as well as +3 years lifting (+6 years doing Tae Kwon Do),
  • and meet the age recommendations to do my first cycle.
Sure, I was probably glycogen depleted and dehydrated, but I'm already too lightweight anyways. My body frame has always been small, small but ripped.

After taking a shower, I went to a non-workout buddy's house so she could inject me.
I prepared the things and cleaned the shoulder area. I told her I would try to shoot myself. If I failed, she could do it. For being my first time injecting myself I actually did it very "naturally", as if I had done it before. I didn't hesitate going in, but pushing the oil took a while. Damn, that thing was thick. After the shot, I stood up and drank water. I felt like passing out, not because of the shot, but definitely because I skipped breakfast. For a strange reason, I could feel the tuna I had for dinner yesterday coming back. The pre-workout tends to cause me an upset stomach, so I drank more water.
--------------------------------------

May 20th

This time my friend asked me if she could do it. She thought that if she did it, I might not feel lightheaded. She was nervous. Ouch, shoulder injections are painful. I have to think of another spot.

---------------------------------------

May 23th.
Worked out lower body. After finishing, it seemed like the perfect moment to try shooting a quad.
I heard it's better to shoot the outer side of the quad and not the inner thighs since there's hundreds of veins interconnected around your thighs but not quads. Hitting a vein is said to be very painful. I shaved the spot I would shoot since doing a whole waxing session would take a century. I'm a hairy bear naturally, imagine how hairy I'll get on gear? Easy does it. I pushed faster than last time and there wasn't really an after-pain, unlike the shoulder injections. I started wondering if my testosterone was fake because of this.

- - - Updated - - -

May 24th – May 25th.
My chest area started stinging. Nice, the test is legit, but what the hell?
I haven't even built monster quads and I'm already showing estrogen sensitivity?
My chest hair was also growing back, so I really think they were razor burns and not the test.
I panicked and took a pill of Provirum even though I've been doing Aromasin EOD. It's very likely the after shave side effects.
---------------

May 25th
my nipples were hard (but there were no lumps under them) and itchy at night. The test is legit! But what do I do now? I woke up at dawn and didn't know what to do. I took 40mg Nolvadex. Should I have done more Aromasin? I don't know. I went back to sleep. My nipples were back to normal the next day.
------------------------------

May 28th
I'm back to shoulder injections. This time I tried the other shoulder.
It feels warm but good. It's painful minutes after the fact.
I kept drinking Provirum daily until now and Aromasin EOD. The itching went away. I'll stop using Provirum and use only Aromasin EOD.
I bought a food scale and started counting calories of my usual foods.
Most likely I will only count calories and not macros since I'm going to assume I'm eating enough protein to grow since every meal I consume has a source of meat, dairy, or eggs. I broke a couple of PRs, but nothing looks unrealistic. I keep looking at my nipples, that was an early scare.
----------------

May 31
20mg Nolvadex.
Trained twice today, 3 hours. One session by myself, the other session squatting with powerlifters.

June 4th
Recovery increased. I can lift heavier, but not significantly crazy numbers. I take shorter breaks.
It still seems like a normal linear progression. Every 2 days my face is oily so I'm also taking Provironum 25mg / day, besides Aromasin 12.5mg / EOD.
I'm hoping gremlings don't erupt from my back (back acne). These last side effect as well as decreased testicles size HAVE NOT occurred. Aromasin is definitely working, Provironum is not mandatory but it makes me feel more secure.
------------------------

June 14th
During the afternoon my left nipples was itchy. I didn't mind inspecting it.
Later on I happened to slide my hand by it and could feel a tiny ball near my nipple.
I noticed a small section was getting red. Note that the ball was so tiny that it was not physically visible from the outside. I carry 14% body fat and when I told my bodybuilding/powerlifing bros if they could see my nipple or chests growing, no one could see it. Yet, when I told them to squeeze me (no homo), they could feel it. They panicked since I'm a relatively lightweight lifter and I'm only on a dose of Test 500mg / per week. They told me to go see a doctor since they've never built a ball like mine in spite of kick-starting their cycles with D-Bol along with Test. They've been cycling for years and they're as healthy as horses…Stallion horses.
I wasn't so sure about what to do. Today I took:
  • 1.25mg of Letrozole.
  • 37.5mg of Aromasin.
  • 40mg of Tamoxifen.
  • 25mg of Provironum.
---------------

June15th
My nipple is not itchy today and the ball got significantly smaller, but it's still there.
  • I took 1.25mg of Letrozole.
  • No aromasin.
  • 20mg Tamoxifen.
  • 50mg Provironum.
--------------------
June 16th
Success! The ball is gone. I'm still paranoid and have been pressing on my chest to check if by any chance it just moved to another location, but as I mentioned before I'm barely 14% body fat and can't see anything. Even if I assume it's still there and got tinnier, I wouldn't mind it since no one can see it, and now it's even better because I can't even feel it.
I drank 0.63mg letrozole.
---------------------------
June 17th
I didn't eat breakfast because I thought I had to fast before checking my free & total testosterone, LH/FSH, and estrogen. Sure, I felt lethargic and weak because of this and Letrozole. I got my blood test done, unfortunately they don't check estrogen levels in this hospital. I felt better after breakfast. Overall early signs of gyno are reversible and gyno developed with a low dose of testosterone doesn't look as bad as the pictures you've seen online, Letrozole doesn't feel too bad at the dosage I used.

• I drank 0.63mg Letrozole today.

rsz_test_results.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

keeping a diary is a good idea to keep yourself motivated. maybe consider doing a log on here

I was keeping it private, but it's way better if I post it here because of all the hormonal changes happening and I don't know what to do when unusual things happen.
Thanks to sharing my experiences at my gym I found 1 other person who also gets oily even when using aromasin.
He cycles using letrozole (yes, DURING cycle!) and told me where to go get my estrogen checked.
Both of us happen to be in the small minority that aromatizes quickly, there must be others around too that go through this and don't know how to proceed.

June 4th
Recovery increased. I can lift heavier, but not significantly crazy numbers. I take shorter breaks.
It still seems like a normal linear progression. Every 2 days my face is oily so I'm also taking Provironum 25mg / day, besides Aromasin 12.5mg / EOD.
I'm hoping gremlings don't erupt from my back (back acne). These last side effect as well as decreased testicles size HAVE NOT occurred. Aromasin is definitely working, Provironum is not mandatory but it makes me feel more secure.
------------------------

June 14th
During the afternoon my left nipples was itchy. I didn't mind inspecting it.
Later on I happened to slide my hand by it and could feel a tiny ball near my nipple.
I noticed a small section was getting red. Note that the ball was so tiny that it was not physically visible from the outside. I carry 14% body fat and when I told my bodybuilding/powerlifing bros if they could see my nipple or chests growing, no one could see it. Yet, when I told them to squeeze me (no homo), they could feel it. They panicked since I'm a relatively lightweight lifter and I'm only on a dose of Test 500mg / per week. They told me to go see a doctor since they've never built a ball like mine in spite of kick-starting their cycles with D-Bol along with Test. They've been cycling for years and they're as healthy as horses…Stallion horses.
I wasn't so sure about what to do. Today I took:
  • 1.25mg of Letrozole.
  • 37.5mg of Aromasin.
  • 40mg of Tamoxifen.
  • 25mg of Provironum.
---------------

June15th
My nipple is not itchy today and the ball got significantly smaller, but it's still there.
  • I took 1.25mg of Letrozole.
  • No aromasin.
  • 20mg Tamoxifen.
  • 50mg Provironum.
--------------------
June 16th
Success! The ball is gone. I'm still paranoid and have been pressing on my chest to check if by any chance it just moved to another location, but as I mentioned before I'm barely 14% body fat and can't see anything. Even if I assume it's still there and got tinnier, I wouldn't mind it since no one can see it, and now it's even better because I can't even feel it.
I drank 0.63mg letrozole.
---------------------------
June 17th
I didn't eat breakfast because I thought I had to fast before checking my free & total testosterone, LH/FSH, and estrogen. Sure, I felt lethargic and weak because of this and Letrozole. I got my blood test done, unfortunately they don't check estrogen levels in this hospital. I felt better after breakfast. Overall early signs of gyno are reversible and gyno developed with a low dose of testosterone doesn't look as bad as the pictures you've seen online, Letrozole doesn't feel too bad at the dosage I used.

• I drank 0.63mg Letrozole today.

View attachment 11799

- - - Updated - - -

I was keeping it private, but it's way better if I post it here because of all the hormonal changes happening and I don't know what to do when unusual things happen.
Thanks to sharing my experiences at my gym I found 1 other person who also gets oily even when using aromasin.
He cycles using letrozole (yes, DURING cycle!) and told me where to go get my estrogen checked.
Both of us happen to be in the small minority that aromatizes quickly, there must be others around too that go through this and don't know how to proceed.

Are u using the sponsors gear ? Very Nice T numbers sir [emoji1303]

Back
Top Bottom