Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is my body ready?

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Is my body ready?

Hello, I've been training naturally for 9 years, 6 years taekwondo and 3 years bodybuilding.
    Me pre-competition and in contest shape at 2 different events. The picture relaxing is pre-competition (for bodybuilding of course, not taekwondo)
    In the abstract background I'm at 8% body fat; in the awards picture I'm at 6% (using the measuring tape method). There's a 5 lb difference between both pictures.
    It's possible 100% naturally and it looks decent; however, I'm significantly smaller than other bodybuilders...I wonder why?

This next round I can try new things and run a cycle. This will be my first time. I have no plans in returning to taekwondo or trying a new martial art.
    I've done my blood test and everything is optimal.

I have the following items in my cabinet:
    Testosterone E. 24 amps x 250mg.
    Aromasin, 40 pills x 25mg
    Stanozolol, 100tabs x 10mg.
    Liv-52, 100 pills.

Provironum, 50 pillx x 25mg. (I don't know why I bought it)
    Tamoxifen, 90 pills x 20mg. (Originally I was going to use them during cycle and PCT, but thankfully the mods intervened and told me to run aromasin or arimidex on cycle, so I bought aromasin)
    Clomid, 40 pills x 25mg
    Clenbuterol, 100 pills x 40mcg
    A lot of fish oil.

What I've learned about the usual first cycle.
    12 weeks - 500mg test e, or test c / week. (preferably 2 shoots x 250mg on different days)
    From the beginning of the cycle, 12.5mg aromasin / EOD. (I think some users start before the cycle, yet others use an AI only if side-effects appear).

week 13 and week 14, don't use gear or AI (I believe you would still use an AI and/or tamoxifen if AI symptoms occur).

Week 15 until ?? - Originally I intended to run tamoxifen and clomid only (I was told I won't need hcg since my cycle Isn't stacked with other AAS and it is a short 12 week cycle); however, there's the perfect pct posted here, evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/ .
    What would you do?

I'm currently standing at 14% body fat, at first I read to go below 16% body fat before cycling, then I read to be at least 12%, and finally I read powerlifters can be an exception to this rule.
    How lean do you go before starting a cycle?
    Is my body ready to start a cycle? I want to gain lean mass, so I'm not sure if I should use test + stanozolol, or if I should just go ahead and get a bottle of dianabol instead and later cut with clen and stanozolol. What do you recommend?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	natural.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	106.2 KB 
ID:	11743   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	natural2.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	71.9 KB 
ID:	11744  

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Hollywood305's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    How old r u

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    See my response on the other thread.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...y-1497855.html

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    that is up to you to decide and at the end of the day you are the one who has to eat the consequences.

most guys who hop on steroids aren't even close to 'ready' .. they just do it cause a friend or because of some bonehead on social media they worship does it

I will say in those pictures you look fantastic, so not sure why you are hard on yourself. in the USA the avg american is 30%+ body fat so you would be considered extremely lean there
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You're in perfect condition for steroids. If you're ready to make that decision then dump the orals (especially clen lol) except proviron (masteron would be better) and buy some NPP & trenbolone acetate. start at 200mg test p/200 mg tren EOD and proviron daily 50 mg for 16 weeks upping the tren until you can no longer take the side effect then adjust back down. if you eat right you'll stay lean and gain alot of size. Once that cycle is complete cruise on a TRT dose of test sustanon 150-200 mg a week until your ready to go again and do a true bulking cycle with test and npp then cut with the tren. PCT is a roller coaster ride.. if you want to do steroids and get the best results then you need to go all the way. People say you shouldn't do tren as a first cycle but in hindsight I would have done it that way. FYI.. Some people cant tolerate tren at any dose. Test/tren/npp/mast or proviron/caber/aromasin is all you need. (Keep it simple) Blood work is mandatory.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SUP GOD View Post
    You're in perfect condition for steroids. If you're ready to make that decision then dump the orals (especially clen lol) except proviron (masteron would be better) and buy some NPP & trenbolone acetate. start at 200mg test p/200 mg tren EOD and proviron daily 50 mg for 16 weeks upping the tren until you can no longer take the side effect then adjust back down. if you eat right you'll stay lean and gain alot of size. Once that cycle is complete cruise on a TRT dose of test sustanon 150-200 mg a week until your ready to go again and do a true bulking cycle with test and npp then cut with the tren. PCT is a roller coaster ride.. if you want to do steroids and get the best results then you need to go all the way. People say you shouldn't do tren as a first cycle but in hindsight I would have done it that way. FYI.. Some people cant tolerate tren at any dose. Test/tren/npp/mast or proviron/caber/aromasin is all you need. (Keep it simple) Blood work is mandatory.
    Start with tren....awesome idea 👌

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood305 View Post
    Start with tren....awesome idea 👌
    Yes, low dose and titrate up. Offer some constructive feed back.. sarcasm is juvenile

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yes, low dose and titrate up. Offer some constructive feed back.. sarcasm is juvenile
    Starting off with Tren is a absolutley horrible idea...for many reasons. I shouldnt have to even say this on here...everyone will back me up

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood305 View Post
    Starting off with Tren is a absolutely horrible idea...for many reasons. I shouldn't have to even say this on here...everyone will back me up
    Most will but i still wanted to share my opinion. Wasn't my first cycle but my third and if i had to start over id go straight to NPP for bulk and tren to cut.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    He's a very small framed guy and everyone knows Tren and it's side effects and yet you're suggesting it as his first cycle. You even say it wasn't your first. Advice is meant to be what's best for him - not what you'd do now.

As for the OP. You're just a small framed guy. Blame your parents and genetics. However, any muscle added will look amazing.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast